Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Reading through Gaga’s ATRL thread and it’s a big yikes. It seems like so many people want Gaga to work with the same producers as everyone else, collab like everyone else, and release music that sounds like everyone else. They might as well go stan someone else if they think Joanne should’ve sounded like Flowers. 

• paws up 2

On 2/8/2023 at 6:07 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I want another smash era for Gaga. I’m tired of Gaga being a punching bag in stan circles. Sorry, call me crazy, but I want to be able to drag some people with Gaga’s numbers. I also want acclaim. I’m tired of that being a talking point when it comes to Gaga. 

Maybe it's best to log off ATRL for a while

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

The Fame Popster 291

I know Plastic Doll isn't the most fav fan track but damn it a good pop reference track. So much variation and subbass, lots of high end variation. Very well produced. It sings on my high end earbuds. 

Enigma too. Feels like I'm in the clouds dancing to it. 

Edited by Sun
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 5

KIIS-FM just gave it a 9th spin! And 8/9 were after 11am, so we can expect a good update today :party:

@Arturo subpower incoming! 

B96 played it 11 times :applause:

Z100 playing Bad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi and Rain on Me :dead: they are trolling us

• paws up 4
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

Popster to Popster 3,908

Beyoncé soldout Stade de France in minutes, added second date in stokholm & poland, soldout 5 dates at Tottenham stadium in minutes, added 3rd date in atlanta & SOfI stadium.......& Some of people were saying that 13M article was her PR team

Her longetivity is insane WHAT A LEGEND 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/8/2023 at 10:25 AM, Miaou said:

Bey coming for a $500M+ gross

Gaga could do same numbers but her health is the priority 

Idk about $500M, but Chroma Ball could have reached closer to $200M with some upgraded venues and multiple dates but I think it was also a test to see her touring power especially in a whole stadium tour

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 2/8/2023 at 9:21 AM, Andreu said:

Talent won :applause:

her best song :applause:

Kinda don't like the new method of popularity ordering, but at the same time its more straight forward.

Bad Romance used to have a top 2 residency, that's definitely a song people would type in for Gaga whereas PF was pulling more streams for ages now.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 2/8/2023 at 10:28 AM, chartgaga said:

Idk about $500M, but Chroma Ball could have reached closer to $200M with some upgraded venues and multiple dates but I think it was also a test to see her touring power especially in a whole stadium tour

The demande is still insane for Gaga so I have no doubt she could hit $500M 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367
On 2/8/2023 at 10:30 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

her best song :applause:

Kinda don't like the new method of popularity ordering, but at the same time its more straight forward.

Bad Romance used to have a top 2 residency, that's definitely a song people would type in for Gaga whereas PF was pulling more streams for ages now.

I agree seeing BR so low is painful :cry:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/8/2023 at 2:55 PM, Miaou said:

Bey coming for a $500M+ gross

Gaga could do same numbers but her health is the priority 

Gaga is #3 Touring force after Taylor & Bey and if gaga delivers through her upcoming era she will be on Beyoncé 's level of Touring bc her recent eras are meh tbh... Beyoncé demand is legendary like 1M ppl trynna buy tickets in U.K, already sold 400k tickets in London... gaga was this big in 2012 she soldout london stadium in 56 sec & 1m ppl tried to get her tickets on ticket masters U.K, mother has disappeared from GP's eye musically she just need THAT one era.

she can do a $200M-$250M rn if she tries not more than that. Chromatica ball sales were slow as well, her 2nd London date was slow. Germany & France date soldout in 1 day. Stokholm was 1 week. But US tickets were very slow 

Beyoncé & Taylor doing 3 NFL dates in Atlanta, 2 Houston & Dallas dates & for gaga she struggled these places 

She can do 2 dates at max in NJ, SF, SOFi & toronto.. maybe 3 at SOFI but she struggles in south west regions like Texas, Atlanta, kanas, Nevada, california, arizona etc where bey and taytay are very strong (bey is also from Houston)

& The biggest money for Touring comes from US so want her to do an R&B album so that she becomes big there, pop music is dead there, it will really help her in Touring numbers 

She can do latam and she is big there but gross from latam is not profitable