Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

the fact Chicken Teriyaki peaked at #11 still sends me :icant: we truly thought she was gonna flop from then onwards forever, little did we know what was coming :giveup:

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 442
On 2/5/2023 at 12:02 PM, Andreu said:

He just released this, guess he doesnt care about his legacy :bigbird: 

But now seriously, why does the sped up version need to feature two additional acts

This could be a big strategy moving forward - Die For You just reached #1 on overall radio. By waiting and dropping the sped up now, there should be a huge spike in streams propelling him on the H100.

Edited by radio
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 2/6/2023 at 8:48 PM, Fame Romance said:

@Miaou not OGH Squall running to post on Gaga's ChartsInFrance charts thread that ROM was certified Gold to make it look like it took all this time when it's from over 2 years ago :icant:

He is so pathetic and so obsessed, literally a disease 
I would kill to see his reaction when he hears a Gaga song in a party/club 

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 299
On 2/6/2023 at 3:13 PM, Doncho said:

Monsters really show their darkest side when Gaga loses and everyone else wins. I am used to it at this point :icant:

There's no darker side than using racism as a war weapon as hive do 24/7, yall ignore that ofc.

One person can hate on Bey or dislike her and that still not enough reason to call a person a racist.

Everyone has haters, is just that Bey fans really think they stan MJ or something and they can't stand Bey having haters, they think she's different when she can't even write a song or play the guitar lmao

Anyway BM better stabilize at 1.5M! 

Edited by Sam