Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/6/2023 at 11:45 PM, JennyWayne said:

I see people are bitter that Beyoncé and Renaissance succeeded yesterday. Keep seething, she deserves the critical and commercial success for releasing such a great body of work.

As for the racist/racial undertones posts here, it sad to see that the stereotypes that have been enforced on this fanbase by others are true. I guess the Hive made some points for once

Also, I can't at one of you guys calling Renaissance cheap Rupaul'd beats when you guys literally stan Chromatica :lmao:

I literally said RuPauld lyrics :icant:

Chromatica is full of lyrics with depth and rich melodies please :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/6/2023 at 12:58 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Is it bad that I didn't know who Viola Davis was until I saw this video a few years ago?

well you MUST see "How To Get Away With Murder" to compensate :gaga-thanks:

• hugs 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/6/2023 at 7:09 PM, chartgaga said:

Same thoughts

Also Taylor Swift unfortunately just checked many supporters in lots of genres: alternative, rock, country, pop, folk… whereas Beyonce just like Gaga are more catered to their niche genre: pop & rnb 

Beyoncé is not winning aoty bc of her albums having too much credits, grammys always prefer least possible collaboraters for major categories

& Gaga didn't win earlier in her career bc pop music was considered below their standards no matter how revolutionary it was.. madonna never won!! & She basically brought electronic pop music to mainstream, gaga can win if she actually delivers a great album but not pop, even Bad romance was not given roty/soty Nods.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/7/2023 at 12:02 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Beyoncé is not winning aoty bc of her albums having too much credits, grammys always prefer least possible collaboraters for major categories

As they should  :party:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 2/6/2023 at 5:00 PM, emig_09 said:

well you MUST see "How To Get Away With Murder" to compensate :gaga-thanks:

Whew shivers her acting gets better and better through that series :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Some of you guys really need to learn to ignore people. There will always be someone with another (toxic) opinion. It´s useless to ban them, since they come back.

Just let them post, but don´t give them a stage or interact with them.

• thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/6/2023 at 5:02 PM, Ayobabylon said:

& Gaga didn't win earlier in her career bc pop music was considered below their standards no matter how revolutionary it was.. madonna never won!! & She basically brought electronic pop music to mainstream, gaga can win if she actually delivers a great album but not pop, even Bad romance was not given roty/soty Nods.

General fields are showing whether or not you have enough support in each field… Beyonce and Gaga don’t have enough OUTSIDE supports from their main fields

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/6/2023 at 5:17 PM, Adarsh said:

The fact that twitter called this a flop album :icant:

spacer.png

It served very frontloaded and didn’t hit as big as 25 did but it’s still a successful album and also she was MIA the whole time

also what’s up with SNEP posting rom reaching gold in France when it did in 2020 already

A Popster Is Born 10,122
On 2/6/2023 at 1:02 PM, Ayobabylon said:

that was the committee for sure, just like no ASIB in AOTY

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 2/6/2023 at 4:45 PM, JennyWayne said:

I see people are bitter that Beyoncé and Renaissance succeeded yesterday. Keep seething, she deserves the critical and commercial success for releasing such a great body of work.

As for the racist/racial undertones posts here, it sad to see that the stereotypes that have been enforced on this fanbase by others are true. I guess the Hive made some points for once

Also, I can't at one of you guys calling Renaissance cheap Rupaul'd beats when you guys literally stan Chromatica :lmao:

You think you’re any better with this approach that has you calling Lady Gaga’s  album the way you did. 

Girl grow up.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1