Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/6/2023 at 11:21 AM, 0606060 said:

Any who ... the only real upsetting thing that happened last night is Unholy winning anything:excuseme:

Happy for Kim as the first transgender to ever win :applause:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/6/2023 at 4:13 PM, Doncho said:

Monsters really show their darkest side when Gaga loses and everyone else wins. I am used to it at this point :icant:

Meanwhile idc if Gaga didn't won this year bc she already won a lot of Grammys in the past years. And you know why I think this is the case with me and not like with other fans? Because I just don't care about other fanbases "dragging" Gaga, they have 0 effect on her, It's all empty words and I also don't feel the need to drag other artists aswell. I know some people think It's "boring" to act like this but It's for the better.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,870

We need more mods to deal with this. We only have two I think, and they both are in EU timezones. Gaga stans can absolutely be the opposite of kind and it can't be tolerated

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 2/6/2023 at 12:59 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, at this point all the racist post should be reported without even trying to ask for explanation. 

Thank you. 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 2/6/2023 at 3:24 PM, CountThatShitRight said:

Yes he is on it.

Oh can u pls stop it. 

Popster This Way 519
On 2/6/2023 at 3:30 PM, ralloz said:

Bloody Mary is certified GOLD in Italy! (50k)

If it keeps this pace, it can score a Platinum in a month or two :darkmode: 

A single from Born This Way finally getting its flowers here in Italy, unlike The Edge of Glory and its success cursed by summer smashes :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 4

Beyonce stans using the race card for a light skinned, privileged, multimillionaire woman as if she was some struggling independent act is what exactly is turning the voters off and why she will never win aoty (a category where every academy member votes), on top of the fraudulent tactics she and her husband keep pulling, plus media propaganda for mid albums which only adds more to voters being tired of her.

Crocodile Wendy GIF - Crocodile Wendy - Discover & Share ...

Edited by totallyNOTentela
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,870
On 2/6/2023 at 9:43 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

light skinned

What the f---? Beyonce is not "light-skinned" and even if she were she's still black, with great music and performing ability.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/6/2023 at 11:52 AM, Andreu said:

the real victim on the GF was Steve lacy 

Crocodile Wendy GIF - Crocodile Wendy - Discover & Share ...

trueee, forgot about him... sad but his song did not age well

ARTPOPster 1,870
On 2/6/2023 at 9:52 AM, CountThatShitRight said:

and found nothing

And you will continue to find nothing! I emailed the GGD admin and had my account removed. My posts back when I was a teenager are immature and not reflective of who I am today

On 2/6/2023 at 9:52 AM, CountThatShitRight said:

Are the adm and mods here really allowing pedophiles in this forum?

No one actually thinks I'm a pedophile. If you did, if anyone did, I'd legit be reported to police. It's all just charades losers use to bully me about my appearance and disability and ltrauma. You're no different. Grow a pair of balls and bully your own kind

Edited by IJustWorkHere

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 2/6/2023 at 1:40 PM, CountThatShitRight said:

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that DR LUKE, a rapist, wrote Break My Soul but she hid him from the album credits so she wouldn't get cancelled and would have bigger chances of taking AOTY home.

FoQo3kfWAAIqg41?format=jpg&name=small

Feminist?

oh fvck time to take BMS off my best of 2022 playlist :snake: