Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/6/2023 at 9:32 PM, Adarsh said:

They will attack every artist out there but are happy to be Taylor Swift’s bootlickers as if she’s not the literal embodiment of white mediocrity. I don’t know a worse fanbase.

They are having "alliance" atm.. let's see how long that lasts :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/6/2023 at 11:53 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

IMG_20190704_012342.thumb.jpg.93f0236ccc1d4a116843265a3040c379.jpg

OT:

it should cost a billion to look this good - CHECK MY TECHNQIUE

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95266240lgdl2ftpkl2px7y076pytpm0g3s578nlxph&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

Im sad this grammys her streak ended.

90% chance Gaga will walk away with nothing in 2023 for the first time in a while in an award season .I think she set a high standard the past half a decade, and it could be that HMH's weakness is becoming prevalent (beyond gays not liking it/commercial performance :enigma:)

But, i still LUV the song though :talent:

Hold My Hand is far from being weak, it just didn't win because Encanto was too strong (literally won 3 visual media awards) Hold My Hand is the only song this year that was nominated at both the Grammys and Oscars, that kinda says a lot for a song that is not really looked as a hit. As for Gaga, there's no reason to be sad because remember, 4 years ago she only had 6 Grammys, now she has 13 and I'm pretty sure that she's going to win more in the future (maybe even a GF award).

A Popster Is Born 16,843

RenaisSAMPLES is bottom2 of Beyonce's career.. :icant:

SELF-TITLED or LEMONADE shouldve gotten her an AOTY not that sh!te that is RenaisSAMPLES :billie:..

personally it's SELF-TITLED for me

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/6/2023 at 2:37 PM, FRANZGA said:

RenaisSAMPLES is bottom2 of Beyonce's career.. :icant:

SELF-TITLED or LEMONADE shouldve gotten her an AOTY not that sh!te that is RenaisSAMPLES :billie:..

personally it's SELF-TITLED for me

Same thoughts

Also Taylor Swift unfortunately just checked many supporters in lots of genres: alternative, rock, country, pop, folk… whereas Beyonce just like Gaga are more catered to their niche genre: pop & rnb 

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/6/2023 at 1:27 PM, chartgaga said:

it’s the excuse the Hives always run to

Could this could be more sexism at play, and also a high-brow thing on 'dance' albums? - she was actually accepted into the dance field as pointed out nicely by @Thrasher. However that might not be the case across the board.

Saying that as well, how often is it that the album that wins the sound grammy loses the AOTY? She lost to a POC male artist (i believe he had super acclaimed album too though) Gaga's 2022 was a damn mess :rip:

On 2/6/2023 at 1:37 AM, emig_09 said:

This negro is gonna take its time CMON HURRY UP

How the hell is this post still up @admin

On 2/6/2023 at 1:46 AM, Doncho said:

Negro is not a racist slur in our country though. Its the equivalent of saying "Black"

? "This black is gonna take its time" doesn't change how racist that sounds? And "ITS" time?!?!?! 

Are yall for real?

• paws up 1

On 2/6/2023 at 2:40 PM, CountThatShitRight said:

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that DR LUKE, a rapist, wrote Break My Soul but she hid him from the album credits so she wouldn't get cancelled and would have bigger chances of taking AOTY home.

FoQo3kfWAAIqg41?format=jpg&name=small

Feminist?

And where did you get this screenshot from? He isn't credited anywhere on anything that I could find online.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 17,948
On 2/6/2023 at 9:40 AM, CountThatShitRight said:

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that DR LUKE, a rapist, wrote Break My Soul but she hid him from the album credits so she wouldn't get cancelled and would have bigger chances of taking AOTY home.

FoQo3kfWAAIqg41?format=jpg&name=small

Feminist?

Not you actually believing this fake photo :lmao:

those are actually Kiss Me More’s songwriters :lmao:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/6/2023 at 1:37 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Hold My Hand is far from being weak, it just didn't win because Encanto was too strong (literally won 3 visual media awards) Hold My Hand is the only song this year that was nominated at both the Grammys and Oscars, that kinda says a lot for a song that is not really looked as a hit. As for Gaga, there's no reason to be sad because remember, 4 years ago she only had 6 Grammys, now she has 13 and I'm pretty sure that she's going to win more in the future (maybe even a GF award).

For an OST track and within context to the other contenders this year, correct HMH is strong.

But remember she's been on a streak: INLA won a grammy, ARUTW got a GF nod, i don't need to go into Shallow :gaycat: on top of that HMH didn't receive as good reviews as her other awards vehicles - a topgun ballad by Gaga post shallow sounded a real smash. 

Its just a shame she could go away totally empty handed from it - even HoG she won trifecta.

But after last years snub, she is now 'back on the menu' and don't count a Gaga ballad out. Stan twitter use ARUTW/MR as receipts for a reason, it could end up with 'SOLO' stable streams :talent:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
On 2/6/2023 at 2:42 PM, CountThatShitRight said:

I always come back, rapists enabler. Mind fixing your diastema before you come for me.

And you always be banned loser :santa: you will always be seen as a liar, a fraud, a dupe with no credibility, a rude member with no respect...etc :santa:

Enjoy your 103011th ban :santa: it must be infuriating for you to try to tell your fake truth only to be banned 1 day later :santa:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 2/6/2023 at 8:42 AM, ARTPOP said:

? "This black is gonna take its time" doesn't change how racist that sounds? And "ITS" time?!?!?! 

Are yall for real?

Honestly though, between the way some of y'all talk about Beyonce and posts like that just being disregarded... It's really not cute.

Edited by 0606060
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 2/6/2023 at 10:42 AM, ARTPOP said:

Are yall for real?

YOU WERE NOT EVEN SEEING THE LIVESTREAM CMON!!

On 2/6/2023 at 10:06 AM, CountThatShitRight said:

Renaissance, an album that features rapist songwriters aka DR LUKE, is album of the year only at the Soul Train Awards and you can keep seething and calling everyone a racist, that ain't going to change, stay mad. :ohyes:

dr luke is not on renaissance 

what are you even talking about

• paws up 1

and then you guys get mad when beyhive label this fanbase racist, but this gratuitous vitriol towards beyoncé has really no other explanation

i get trolling here and there to respond the hive cause they attack gaga, but what is this pleasure with destroying beyonce its f-ing weird to be honest

• thanks 5

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 2/6/2023 at 4:01 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

For an OST track within context to the other contenders this year, correct HMH is strong.

But remember she's been on a streak: INLA won a grammy, ARUTW got a GF nod, i don't need to go into Shallow :gaycat: on top of that HMH didn't receive as good reviews as her other awards vehicles. 

Its just a shame she could go away totally empty handed from it - even HoG she won trifecta.

But after last years snub, she is now 'back on the menu' and don't count a Gaga ballad out. Stan twitter use ARUTW/MR as receipts for a reason, it could end up with 'SOLO' stable streams :talent:

A Star Is Born songs was on a league of their own, that era overall was massive in term of success, acclaim etc. It's totally not easy to have that kind of success and I knew this even before the release of HMH, the song literally delivered what I was expecting (nominations everywhere including the Oscars). Also Gaga had to lose that streak at one point, she's not going to win every year and that's ok cause again, she already has 13 of them.

• paws up 1