Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/6/2023 at 2:04 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Not Benito singing the WORST SONG of the album :katy: 

Hate him... ADIOS:overit:

at least the performance was great :gaycat:

he must think this song is the biggest serve since it was the encore on his tour (i think)

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 18,428
On 2/6/2023 at 8:58 AM, Adarsh said:

I love you and you know that but can you tell me why did they change the DJ rule only to award Beyoncé in the dance categories? Don’t you find that weird? 

I love you too, babe and I knew I may have come across like I was aiming at you since that person quoted you but I really wasn’t, I was just speaking in general.

Yes, I find that weird and I believe foul play happened (again) but the constant hate she’s receiving along with downplaying the race discrimination factor (not associated with awards but her stats and sales) outweighs the former for me. I just can’t believe people can be this petty about some music stars they don’t know, will never meet and that have virtually no impact on their lives but maybe it’s just me? Idk. 

That being said, I do not support, nor do I take part in downgrading any artists for quite some time at least, I tried to changed that and realize stan culture is truly thr toilet of the internet, as Godga said. 

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Beyonce winning in rnb and dance at the same time with same material and becoming Most Awarded Ever

HIVES: LEGEND, no one is above her

Beyonce lost AOTY

HIVES: RACIST

:icant:

• thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/6/2023 at 1:36 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Notice how u won't stream chromatica :billie:

I still stream C-Word from time to time specially Replay, Babylon and Fun Tonight

Renaissamples remains sh!te :billie:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 2/6/2023 at 5:07 PM, yomama said:

that's funny cause i remember you wheezing how these Katy Perry shoes are extremely RACIST

_105629073_katyperryshoes.jpg

Where?? 

How can somebody flex Grammy Wins and call them racist at the same time :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 2/6/2023 at 9:41 AM, The_Archer said:

JayZ’s sugar baby tanked harder

IMG_20190704_012342.thumb.jpg.93f0236ccc1d4a116843265a3040c379.jpg

OT:

it should cost a billion to look this good - CHECK MY TECHNQIUE

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95266240lgdl2ftpkl2px7y076pytpm0g3s578nlxph&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

Im sad this grammys her streak ended.

90% chance Gaga will walk away with nothing in 2023 for the first time in a while in an award season .I think she set a high standard the past half a decade, and it could be that HMH's weakness is becoming prevalent (beyond gays not liking it/commercial performance :enigma:)

But, i still LUV the song though :talent:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 2/6/2023 at 2:20 AM, chartgaga said:

#41. Karol G (-7)
#42. Dua Lipa (-2)
#43. Gaga (-1)

:ohhh:

On 2/6/2023 at 2:20 AM, chartgaga said:

#46. Doja Cat (+3)
#47. Beyonce (-4)

Love how Doja and Beyoncé have been just about to overtake us any moment for weeks now :billiecat: