• 30.01: +11.433.794 
  • 31.01: +11.678.036 
  • 01.02: +11.906.083
  • 02.02: +12.037.058 
  • 03.02: +12.527.472 [-116k compared to last week]

Total - 16.402.808.558

• paws up 6
  • love 2

Is MRL an east coast thing? or only Z100 thing? never listened to it and I remember it being around since at least ARTPOP era if not earlier. American Top 40 is much bigger and that usually airs on stations on Sundays.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:52 PM, Swallow said:

She always wins in the end! :laughga:

Her Harleys in Hawaii moment though Katy will always have her strong catalogue full of hits while Caca has what, Havana and that Shawn Mendes song? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Bullet is the change in increase.. if radio just release daily raw data then we'll be having no hard time interpreting

say..

Last Monday - +100 in spins

This Monday - +150 in spins

meaning......

This Monday - +50 in bullet

+ bullet - increasing exponentially

0 bullet - increasing linearly or steady increase

small negative bullets - still increasing but stabilizing or peaking (for as long as the change in spins is +)

big negative bullets - decreasing

that's it methinks :enigma:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

On 2/5/2023 at 4:48 AM, yomama said:

Her Harleys in Hawaii moment though Katy will always have her strong catalogue full of hits while Caca has what, Havana and that Shawn Mendes song? :icant:

Havana and Senorita were bigger than anything Ariana, Dua and all the other CaCa peers released :icant:

But for ur information, Godmila has plently of other hits, one maybe winning a Grammy tonight! Imagine the meltdowns :laughga:

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 2/4/2023 at 8:57 PM, FRANZGA said:

Bullet is the change in increase.. if radio just release daily raw data then we'll be having no hard time interpreting

say..

Last Monday - +100 in spins

This Monday - +150 in spins

meaning......

This Monday - +50 in bullet

+ bullet - increasing exponentially

0 bullet - increasing linearly or steady increase

small negative bullets - still increasing but stabilizing or peaking (for as long as the change in spins is +)

big negative bullets - decreasing

that's it methinks :enigma:

Pretty much. People should think of it like the difference between speed and acceleration. The total number of spins is the position. The difference in the number of spins is the bullet, analogous to speed. The difference in bullets is the acceleration. 

Let's say an object is moving from left to right. Its position could be right of center, its speed positive (meaning it's still moving further to the right i.e. increasing in the total number of spins) while it's acceleration is negative (meaning that the speed is slowing down while still being positive/rightward). Because the force (and therefore acceleration) isn't constant, that doesn't mean it will uniformly stop and reverse course. It could, but it may not for a long time. 

/physicslesson

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 2/4/2023 at 8:13 PM, xo_hours said:

but wow what a Grammy moment liddos will never forget 

that Nicki, JLo and Katy have NO grammys

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,620

Pls I do want the Bey part to go viral. :laughga: Beyhive would be so confused when they'll suddenly want to claim Telephone as her song to make Beyoncé's streams look good when they conveniently ignore it currently. 

On 2/5/2023 at 9:54 AM, derpmonster said:

Pls I do want the Bey part to go viral. :laughga: Beyhive would be so confused when they'll suddenly want to claim Telephone as her song to make Beyoncé's streams look good when they conveniently ignore it currently. 

I’ll take anything. After BM huge virality I’m so thirsty of new trends :snake: