Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,143
On 2/4/2023 at 4:21 PM, xo_hours said:

the fact Gaga has presented the most prestigious award at the Oscars and still hasn't done so once at the Grammys :ohhh:

Gaga treats the Grammys like most artists treat the People's Choice Awards :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,633
On 2/4/2023 at 8:30 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Gaga treats the Grammys like most artists treat the People's Choice Awards :icant:

Not entirely true. She has performed and / or attended in like 9 Grammy Awards nights out the the 14 from her career. And she couldn't make it to the 2021 night mainly because she was filming for House of Gucci. Exactly why she has no plans for it this year as well because of Joker 2. 

A Popster Is Born 10,143
On 2/4/2023 at 4:45 PM, monketsharona said:

Not entirely true. She has performed and / or attended in like 9 Grammy Awards nights out the the 14 from her career. And she couldn't make it to the 2021 night mainly because she was filming for House of Gucci. Exactly why she has no plans for it this year as well because of Joker 2. 

I mean recently, ofc she cared a lot in the past

She didn't even thank Top Gun's noms

A Popster Is Born 16,329
On 2/4/2023 at 8:29 PM, Dean AYOster said:

ARTPOP with DWUW original is crossing 1B this month right? In less than 2 weeks assuming Applause remains relatively stable above 400k?

Most streamed version (with DWUW and Applause Empire Of The Sun Remix) is at 991.409.683

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,633
On 2/4/2023 at 8:59 PM, Lazz Monster said:

She did...

I'm sure she would have loved performing there this year but she just can't... I mean she even performed jazz last year. Grammy Awards is actually the only music event that is able to 100% book her if her schedule is matching.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,404
On 2/4/2023 at 2:59 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Girl :rip: Gaga always supports the GRAMMYs

Edit: As she should, say what you want about the GRAMMYs but they’re still the most prestigious award in Music and most artists still desire that recognition. I’m glad Gaga has been supportive, I’m sure she’ll get a GF win eventually :applause:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2

On 2/4/2023 at 12:42 PM, monketsharona said:

People pretending Madonna don't have it anymore are in total denial. The only problem with Madame X is the overuse of autotune for some unknown reasons as the record is actually strong and would have been even more with only her voice. The visual served during that era was more than great.

Rebel Heart is also a great pop record that served some of her best songs in the last decade : Ghost Town, Joanne of Arc, Rebel Heart, Hold Tight, Addicted, Devil Pray, HeartbreakCity.

On 2/4/2023 at 12:45 PM, chartgaga said:

Madonna has a strong catalogue, let's not

I despise her attitude sometimes but she's an icon

I agree. I think her only misstep is MDNA. It's like she wanted to prove she can do EDM or that she did it first but it turned out to be vapid and try-hard. Rebel Heart and Madame X are all improvements from MDNA. Not as high as her old peaks, but still very strong outputs except for a few tracks here and there

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,633
On 2/4/2023 at 9:06 PM, Dean AYOster said:

I agree. I think her only misstep is MDNA. It's like she wanted to prove she can do EDM or that she did it first but it turned out to be vapid and try-hard. Rebel Heart and Madame X are all improvements from MDNA. Not as high as her old peaks, but still very strong outputs except for a few tracks here and there

And still, there's still some good songs on MDNA. Gang Bang is a pop EDM jewel.

Honestly, I highly feel like Monsters would have totally lost their sh!t if that song was on a Lady Gaga album. They'll never admit it 

On 2/4/2023 at 4:01 PM, Replay said:

Most streamed version (with DWUW and Applause Empire Of The Sun Remix) is at 991.409.683

What version of ARTPOP is this? Like is it an internation deluxe or something?

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 2/4/2023 at 9:04 PM, monketsharona said:

She did...

I'm sure she would have loved performing there this year but she just can't... I mean she even performed jazz last year. Grammy Awards is actually the only music event that is able to 100% book her if her schedule is matching.

The kii she was nominated for AOTY last year with Makeup 4 Sale and some people were really expecting her to win it :katy_pie:

• paws up 1

On 2/4/2023 at 5:28 PM, Dean AYOster said:

Bad Romance is kinda underperforming for its standards. Talent lost a little :excuseme:

not really

it used to do 500k daily at best, its just that her other smashs are really strong right now

A Popster Is Born 16,329
On 2/4/2023 at 9:09 PM, Dean AYOster said:

What version of ARTPOP is this? Like is it an internation deluxe or something?

Idk it just says ARTPOP nn. There are versions with other remixes but they have less