Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 2/3/2023 at 12:09 AM, Adarsh said:

That happens when you rely on your beauty instead of talent. And let’s be honest, no one is casting Gaga because she’s beautiful or hot. 

You're wording this like she's ugly :ohhh: She's not a typecast sexy bombshell and that's fine but she's extremely hot when she actually wants to :ohhh:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 13,471
On 2/3/2023 at 5:36 PM, yomama said:

You're wording this like she's ugly :ohhh: She's not a typecast sexy bombshell and that's fine but she's extremely hot when she actually wants to :ohhh:

I realised that after posting sorry :icant: 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/3/2023 at 12:59 PM, 0606060 said:

I know praising Stupid Love is basically LM suicide but the pre-chorus is actually 10/10

too bad about what happens after that :ohhh:

SL only problem for me is the chipmunks sounds and the chorus being underwhelming. The verse and pre choruses + bridge are good

Popster for Sale 44,902
On 2/3/2023 at 12:08 PM, chartgaga said:

SL only problem for me is the chipmunks sounds and the chorus being underwhelming. The verse and pre choruses + bridge are good

Yeah the chorus being replaced by a drop with chipmunk sounding vocals is reminescent of an awful trend in 2015-2016 that was basically created by bloodpop and justin bieber back then. The public was completely OVER that trend by 2020. 

• paws up 1

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, The humbling has ended have some pride instead
On 2/3/2023 at 1:13 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Yeah the chorus being replaced by a drop with chipmunk sounding vocals is reminescent of an awful trend in 2015-2016 that was basically created by bloodpop and justin bieber back then. The public was completely OVER that trend by 2020. 

The fact that they had it in the drafts since JWT times…