Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,411

There’s a new movie about Super Bowl 51 starring iconic actors Rita Moreno, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin and Sally Field and Gaga’s halftime is also an element in it. They praise Gaga in one scene and guess what? Billy Porter is playing Richie :icant:

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 13,411
On 2/3/2023 at 2:14 PM, chartgaga said:

Not the Beyonce stan shading Gaga and y’all not moving a finger :gunga:

Everyone I know has easily acquired Beyoncé tickets, including some people on this thread alone. No matter how hard her PR team works, everyone can see right through it. Those 12 million people waiting for the tickets is just one of her PR tricks. 

A Popster Is Born 12,829

you know i had a feeling they'd sort this out, MR has finally left her top 10 (presumaby for good) after like 6/7 years :bradley: 

Hand is a poor replacement, a replacement no less. and not having her last era songs there was extremely embarrassing so yeah :gaycat: 

but i did like how we could see which songs were doing well for their playlsting

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

On 2/3/2023 at 6:38 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

you know i had a feeling they'd sort this out, MR has finally left her top 10 (presumaby for good) after like 6/7 years :bradley: 

Hand is a poor replacement, a replacement no less. and not having her last era songs there was extremely embarrassing so yeah :gaycat: 

but i did like how we could see which songs were doing well for their playlsting

wont they would need to update that everyday tho? seems a bit unecessary

also rain on me is doing more than applause?

On 2/3/2023 at 6:55 AM, FRANZGA said:

I thought the boost was over :dead:

you guys dont really know how tiktok sounds works huh

once its there people keep using it and bringing them back, bloody mary was already doing numbers months before it finally blew up

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 2/3/2023 at 5:57 PM, sugden said:

you guys dont really know how tiktok sounds works huh

once its there people keep using it and bringing them back, bloody mary was already doing numbers months before it finally blew up

WELL.. we need em to bring Bloody Mary back :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 2/3/2023 at 9:43 AM, sugden said:

wont they would need to update that everyday tho? seems a bit unecessary

also rain on me is doing more than applause?

They theorise its streams in the last months, so Applasue went viral last month so HMH/ROM did more. But yeah. It'd be better clearly outlined what it is

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 2/3/2023 at 12:49 AM, Andreu said:

Daisies :icant:

Daisies used to be a guilty pleasure for me (despite the scream vocal). When everyone was criticizing it, I actually found it a bit inspiring but even I've outgrown it. It just feels cheesy and inauthentic to me now. :rip:

OT: Talent really does win in the end huh? Katy's best song The One That Got Away on top :crowned:

Spoiler

Chained To The Rhythm should be #2 but looks like Sia took it with ha to Beyoncé's basement :bradley:

• paws up 1

On 2/3/2023 at 11:51 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

+164 spins
+0,319

HAC

+86 spins
+0,255 ai

Horrible update who???

Worried about next week :scared:

Just want it to survive the next two weeks and snatch a top 40 peak on the Hot 100.

• lol 1

On 2/3/2023 at 4:38 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Not Quaranne getting done DIRTY like this.