Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,326

https://peekskillherald.com/6732/feature/going-gaga-over-musician-alex-smith/

«Smith was also a featured performer for Lady Gaga’s Jazz and Piano residency in Las Vegas from 2019 until 2022. “I can’t begin to say how enormously grateful I am to get to work with a musician of her caliber,” Smith says, “especially one as kind and supportive as she is. I am working on a project with her at the moment but, unfortunately, I can’t really talk about it yet.” »

Solo jazz album coming? :whatga:

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster This Way 900
On 2/2/2023 at 1:53 PM, Arturo said:

Yeah no clue how they come out with their call out rank (which BM is #39) but at least they consider more than just call outs on MMI since its overall rank is 17.

It appears they have an 800 person survey divided into 4 separate regions of the United States and thats how they measure burn rate/net positivity/recognition. Not sure how I feel about that but at least they have a clear methodology. 

A Popster Is Born 13,327
On 2/3/2023 at 12:34 AM, BloodyOreo said:

https://peekskillherald.com/6732/feature/going-gaga-over-musician-alex-smith/

«Smith was also a featured performer for Lady Gaga’s Jazz and Piano residency in Las Vegas from 2019 until 2022. “I can’t begin to say how enormously grateful I am to get to work with a musician of her caliber,” Smith says, “especially one as kind and supportive as she is. I am working on a project with her at the moment but, unfortunately, I can’t really talk about it yet.” »

Most likely Joker soundtrack. Also, I love this article, so many details about Gaga’s performances

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 5
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 2/2/2023 at 8:04 PM, BloodyOreo said:

My guess is Joker songs. 

Apparently he took a break from his jazz band lives for a moment lately. Weird that it they were back filming joker at the same moment

Bookmark me, he'll be in the movie.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 2/2/2023 at 7:25 PM, monketsharona said:

My guess is Joker songs. 

Apparently he took a break from his jazz band lives for a moment lately. Weird that it they were back filming joker at the same moment

On 2/2/2023 at 7:06 PM, Adarsh said:

Most likely Joker soundtrack. Also, I love this article, so many details about Gaga’s performances

Hm maybe he plays the piano on the movie? :whatga:

makes sense

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,731
On 2/2/2023 at 8:26 PM, WildAmerican said:

some of y'all bout to be real mad, but it must be said

does ava even care for acting to begin with? you are trying to drag ava for no reason at this point

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,132
On 2/2/2023 at 8:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Damn, Beyonce’s tour announcement post on IG reached almost 8M likes. She’s def bigger than her music, that’s for sure.

:giveup:

Damn. I hope I’ll be able to snatch tickets for the cat and I tomorrow for the Stade de France date :bunny:

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
On 2/2/2023 at 8:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

Damn. I hope I’ll be able to snatch tickets for the cat and I tomorrow for the Stade de France date :bunny:

Good luck, legends! I will be able to snatch some premium tickets due to my ex being a slut and a good friend.

:icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 2/2/2023 at 2:26 PM, WildAmerican said:

some of y'all bout to be real mad, but it must be said

The Ava Max / Gaga comparisons never made sense to me anyways, besides them both being blonde pop stars and white gays obsessing over that

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,939
On 2/2/2023 at 2:06 PM, Adarsh said:

On 2/2/2023 at 2:25 PM, monketsharona said:

My guess is Joker songs. 

I think so too! I think that them using C2C in the Gaga announcement was a hint of the type of music in the movie….I foresee original Gaga jazz music in Joker, hopefully leading the way for another BOS nomination :giveup:

• love 2

Popster to Popster 4,481
On 2/2/2023 at 1:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Damn, Beyonce’s tour announcement post on IG reached almost 8M likes. She’s def bigger than her music, that’s for sure.

:giveup:

Gaga has around 55M followers on Insta. Meanwhile, Beyonce is close to hitting 300M. Lady FAD indeed!

:catwalk:

Popster to Popster 4,481
On 2/2/2023 at 2:27 PM, Swallow said:

Z100 totally dumping Bloody Mary :overit:

I think it's over. I think next week will be its peak on the BH100. At least the viral nature of the song truly helped her Spotify streams. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 2/2/2023 at 9:04 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I think so too! I think that them using C2C in the Gaga announcement was a hint of the type of music in the movie….I foresee original Gaga jazz music in Joker, hopefully leading the way for another BOS nomination :giveup:

I still think there will be at least one original song for pushing it in 'Best original song' categories at award shows.