Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 2/1/2023 at 3:41 PM, sugden said:

the tour should've went to netflix

it would impact the most on her music consumption

Yeah, I mean ultimately Netflix would be the best and she already has a doc on there anyways so I don't see why they would even bother shopping it around [this is all assuming it even exists and is going to be released nnn]

Edited by 0606060

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/1/2023 at 9:41 PM, 0606060 said:

How does Disney make anymore sense than HBO? And that was what, 12 years ago? :rip: I feel like HBO viewers would be more open to actually clicking on a Gaga concert thumbnail than most of the people on Disney+, especially when comparing their programming/shows.

Disney+ literally has Pam & Tommy with a living and talking p*nis!

HBO is a flop platform no ones knows about

Popster This Way 900

HBO Max bought the rights to Lizzo's concert and it seems like they did a good job with that. That said, I wouldn't scoff at Disney+. They wouldn't buy the rights if they didn't think it would be successful on their own platform.

• thanks 1

On 2/1/2023 at 3:45 PM, chartgaga said:

Disney+ literally has Pam & Tommy with a living and talking p*nis!

HBO is a flop platform no ones knows about

Literally have never heard of that show

Meanwhile:

:cm:

Either way, I don't really care where they sh*t it out. I just want to see it. :romance:

Popstanne 9,416
On 2/1/2023 at 5:41 PM, 0606060 said:

How does Disney make anymore sense than HBO? And that was what, 12 years ago? :rip: I feel like HBO viewers would be more open to actually clicking on a Gaga concert thumbnail than most of the people on Disney+, especially when comparing their programming/shows.

Please, we've been saying Gaga's music needs more traction with Gen Z for years :rip:

Besides, a lot of parents will be able to see it as well

Popster for Sale 44,319
On 2/1/2023 at 8:52 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Please, we've been saying Gaga's music needs more traction with Gen Z for years :rip:

I wonder if Bloody Mary blowing up with kids had anything to do with this :creepin:

anyway I think it's great to expose her to a younger generation for sure 

• paws up 1

On 2/1/2023 at 3:52 PM, Lazz Monster said:

HBO Max literally has one of Gen Z's most favorite shows (Euphoria) :rip:I guess if you're going for the Gen Alpha crowd then that's fair, but they are not gonna be the ones with the attention span to sit down and watch a 2 hr concert film so :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/1/2023 at 9:55 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Prime has such a shitty offer, idgi how they have so much subscribers

it's bundled with the Amazon Prime service, I know I would never pay for Prime Video but since I did subscribe to Amazon Prime for the 24hour delivery, I also get Prime Video

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/1/2023 at 9:55 PM, 0606060 said:

HBO Max literally has one of Gen Z's most favorite shows (Euphoria) :rip:I guess if you're going for the Gen Alpha crowd then that's fair, but they are not gonna be the ones with the attention span to sit down and watch a 2 hr concert film so :laughga:

they did for BTS tho, they also did for Billie's Happier Than Ever special and Taylor's folklore long pond session

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,416
On 2/1/2023 at 6:01 PM, emig_09 said:

Disney+ but in LatAm pretty sure will go to Star+ since it's the "adults" version of Disney+ :applause:

i don't think so, the equivalent to Star+ in the US is Hulu

Plus, i'm pretty sure taylor's folklore special is on Disney+ here in Brazil

On 2/1/2023 at 3:56 PM, chartgaga said:

they did for BTS tho, they also did for Billie's Happier Than Ever special and Taylor's folklore long pond session

Well, for Billie and BTS it makes sense since one is already popular with younger audiences and the other has rabid fans. Taylor kinda falls into both of these categories as well. I guess we'll see how it plays out. I don't think more subscribers is a negative by any means, but I don't really think it would fit Gaga's ~brand~ personally. But even if it does stand out, that may be enough to have people interested to click on it, so you really never know

Edited by 0606060

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 2/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, Lazz Monster said:

i don't think so, the equivalent to Star+ in the US is Hulu

Plus, i'm pretty sure taylor's folklore special is on Disney+ here in Brazil

you r right