Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 2/1/2023 at 2:52 AM, BloodyOreo said:

The way on Youtube Hold My Hand's first 3 seconds is by far the most played segment of the video, because after that awfull intro like 60% (!!!) of the people stop watching. I wonder how appalling the numbers are on spotify, a platform in which people are probably much much more prone to skip songs. 

Poor Spotify free users on mobile, have to waste one of 6 skips on that :rip: hopefully some ran out of skips and had to endure a few seconds to realize the rest was good. 

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,324
On 2/1/2023 at 10:53 AM, Bojana said:

I mean she spent almost two months in top10 female artist, while her last album was released in 2020, some girlies released album last year and are not even touching the top10 

Yeah she's doing fine all things considered by I would've loved for her to stabilize inside the top 10 a la Lana 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 2/1/2023 at 2:53 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP

+193 spins
+0,515 ai

HAC

+64 spins
+0,377

The way we won :giveup:

I was expect KIIS to serve a kii but B96 really came thru. This is real momentum let's f-ing go!

Spoiler

Prepare the "rolling effect" line for next week, sistren :ohyes:

Edited by derpmonster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 2/1/2023 at 11:52 AM, BloodyOreo said:

The way on Youtube Hold My Hand's first 3 seconds is by far the most played segment of the video, because after that awfull intro like 60% (!!!) of the people stop watching. I wonder how appalling the numbers are on spotify, a platform in which people are probably much much more prone to skip songs. 

most videos have a big spike of popularity followed by a massive decline at the begining tho

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,324
On 2/1/2023 at 10:55 AM, Andreu said:

most videos have a big spike of popularity followed by a massive decline at the begining tho

but HMH's first three seconds are it's peak, is that common as well? 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 2/1/2023 at 4:21 PM, chartgaga said:

I really hope the next tour will have more dates and bigger stadiums in certain areas: LA, Boston, Chicago, Tokyo and London and only stick to one Texas date

NFL stadiums in NJ, Chicago, phily, LA, SF, Denver, washington DC, Miami, Atlanta (although NFL stadium there is Massive) 

(2 dates in NJ & LA is possible)

She should stick to baseball parks in Arlington, Houston and other MAGA states 

20 stadiums for her next tour in US and $150M gross is possible 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 2/1/2023 at 11:57 AM, BloodyOreo said:

but HMH's first three seconds are it's peak, is that common as well? 

for me it says the peak is around 1:55 when I look at the graph 

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 2/1/2023 at 2:57 AM, Ayobabylon said:

:mess:

I mean I get it but also Texas is the second most populated state in the country and has a LOT of libs/potential Gaga fans. Urban Texas tends to be pretty liberal, especially Austin (and Houston, a little less). She should be good with a stadium date there. Smaller states in the south? No. 

Spoiler

She can skip Florida though because they suck 

Spoiler

:laughga:

On 2/1/2023 at 11:43 AM, derpmonster said:

My biggest hope for streaming is the Valentine's Day boost due to playlisting. Hope it introduces her to more listeners who actually remember her love songs and start streaming them more :pray:

Of course other pop girls will also get similar boosts but she's in an especially good spot for now considering ASIB music's success. 

how do gagas songs usually do on spotify for valentines? does anyone have numbers from previous years? 

hopefully shes in lots of playlists, tho I havent seen official playlist by spotify being featured on main page 

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 2/1/2023 at 10:14 AM, Ayobabylon said:

They don't bc he is absolutely smashing

His daily Streams approaching 40M, starboy & AH charting on BB200 despite hits from them being used on his greatest hits album which is like top 10 for 60 weeks & he has a smash on his hands with creepin

My point is exactly this:

On 2/1/2023 at 10:19 AM, Adarsh said:

Then why did his Avatar song flop harder than Spirit despite being on TTH?

Properly because he's smashing continuosly, that he should have guarantee his song for the 4th big movie ever to be a smash but he couldn't do it, and yet nobody says anything, whereas Gaga has been continuosly getting dragged because 'Hold My Hand' is not a smash and I don't even mean miserable OGHs in this case.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/1/2023 at 11:57 AM, Ayobabylon said:

NFL stadiums in NJ, Chicago, phily, LA, SF, Denver, washington DC, Miami, Atlanta (although NFL stadium there is Massive) 

(2 dates in NJ & LA is possible)

20 stadiums for her next tour in US and $150M gross is possible 

She can do AT&T stadium in Arlington, 1 date of 50k will do tbh, she can sell out. Then do 2 dates at MetLife, 2-3 dates in California (SoFi stadium), do some areas she wasn’t able to cover for Chroma Ball

Rogers Centre twice

in Europe, she can do 2 Wembley, 1 in Ireland (Croke Park), 2 Stade de France, Merkur Spiel, Italy, Spain, Sweden

Tokyo Dome twice in Japan

and Australia for 3-4 dates

of course she would need to start in April-May in US, up until late July (space the dates), then August Europe up until early September, Tokyo in September and Australia early October

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 2/1/2023 at 12:04 PM, Bojana said:

how do gagas songs usually do on spotify for valentines? does anyone have numbers from previous years? 

hopefully shes in lots of playlists, tho I havent seen official playlist by spotify being featured on main page 

Shallow/Always get the best boost for her

So In Love from Tony got a cute boost last year too

• thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 2/1/2023 at 12:08 PM, technologic said:

her dedication to always deny the influence gaga has on her is so weird at this point. Maybe she really is an enemy

That's one of the reason of why I strongly dislike this girl, other than being totally bland and without personality.

It's like she's playing a game 'let me name whoever comes to mind as inspiration but Gaga' while being punctually dressed as a Gaga cosplay tribute, oh well, there's a reason if she never happened.

For the stans in here, don't @ me, I'm not interested to argue over this.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1