Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 1/31/2023 at 11:14 PM, monketsharona said:

- If Bloody Mary is doing 1M daily streams (very underestimated on this one) : around 540M

What makes you think that's underestimated? BM just randomly lost like 300k in just a week. I don't know why we're pretending like the tiktok trend will keep it above 1M for a YEAR

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

On 1/31/2023 at 9:43 PM, ARTPOP said:

What makes you think that's underestimated? BM just randomly lost like 300k in just a week. I don't know why we're pretending like the tiktok trend will keep it above 1M for a YEAR

Streets saying that when Halloween comes, it will boost BM streams to 6M daily :arguega:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 57,132
On 1/31/2023 at 11:09 PM, Swallow said:

B96 - 7 spins

Z100 - 4 spins

KIIS-FM - 2 spins

KIIS lowkey ruining potentially best update so far :nicki_scream:

9 spins from B96 now with some hours left for the day :giveup:

4 from KIIS-FM

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 2

On 1/31/2023 at 10:57 PM, Ayobabylon said:

No bc there are definitely some forces working against gaga bc this tweet is so real 

you also have The Weeknd’s recent soundtrack that performed way worse featured in the biggest WW blockbuster hit of 2022 and fourth biggest of all time 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

ugh I was so behind because I've been so busy 

some thoughts:

The drop on streaming is frustrating because it's happening as BM takes off on radio. It's surging on both Pop and HAC (13 adds on Pop today bring it's total to 158 Pop stations playing it. There are 175 total pop stations).

I seem some people talking about an algorithm change that is happening more frequently now...if that's the case I hope the next change favors BM. Make sure to "Like" or "heart" BM on Spotify as I'm sure that affects the algorithm. 

Radio is going good so far but I'm cautious about it being dropped randomly. Not because of the streaming drop (y'all know radio will play a song that isn't even in the top 200) but just because it's Gaga and our luck sometimes is ...bad.

Perched for tomorrow's radio update.

• paws up 4
  • sad 1

On 2/1/2023 at 1:25 AM, Arturo said:

ugh I was so behind because I've been so busy 

some thoughts:

The drop on streaming is frustrating because it's happening as BM takes off on radio. It's surging on both Pop and HAC (13 adds on Pop today bring it's total to 158 Pop stations playing it. There are 175 total pop stations).

I seem some people talking about an algorithm change that is happening more frequently now...if that's the case I hope the next change favors BM. Make sure to "Like" or "heart" BM on Spotify as I'm sure that affects the algorithm. 

Radio is going good so far but I'm cautious about it being dropped randomly. Not because of the streaming drop (y'all know radio will play a song that isn't even in the top 200) but just because it's Gaga and our luck sometimes is ...bad.

Perched for tomorrow's radio update.

This is something that's been irking me these past few days. Radio is finally embracing a Gaga song and right when it happens its streaming numbers are declining. I can't help but feel like there has been several Gaga songs that could have been 10 times bigger if only we got everyone on board. In the end I know BM is still a success tho, and positions on the Hot 100 just indicate shallow popularity in the moment nowadays. 

Popster to Popster 3,522

According to Streets Beyoncé will announce her CLUB RENAISSANCE STADIUM TOUR today, she will be Touring Brazil, South Africa & Oceana as well 

3 London dates, 2 dates at Rogers Centre & 22 NFL stadiums in USA are confirmed for initial dates 

I smell a $500M gross with 80+ dates 

Edited by Ayobabylon