Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 1/31/2023 at 5:01 PM, Ethel said:

I imagine that's mostly due to Blood Mary losing streams. My point was that other girls pop catalogs had also fallen, what with Gaga being above Dua yesterday even though she lost streams week over week. 

Yeah it's probably mostly because of Bloody Mary, since her other songs are fairly stable. Also Shallow lost like -200k suddenly. Her catalogue is still overall doing very good though. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 1/31/2023 at 5:58 PM, Ethel said:

The thought of a Chipmunk version being Gaga's top streamed song on her Spotify page is just too much for me. I don't participate in stan wars anymore but if I did, it would be hard to defend. 

Why though? The moment the trend is REALLY over (if it isn't already lol), it would go away, I'm 100% sure of it, they normally don't end up with good recurrents, unless you are a fad and your only hit is the song with the sped up version, not Lady Gaga's case.

And anyways, even if they don't upload it to Spotify, upload it to her YouTube, nobody cares + it would have helped her statistics... Literally everyone does it, it's no big deal.

On 1/31/2023 at 6:00 PM, Stats4LG said:

Monster - +68,439

+13K WoW :whatga:

This reminds me... TikTok update later today! Let's hope Monster has a cute moment too on the platform!

Young Gifted And Black Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,466

Well the only reason Gaga is declining overall is because she has a terrible playlisting of Bloody Mary on Spotify. She has lost that big Pop playlist and it hurted a lot. 

+ that alledged change of auto play algorithm.

Future will tell if she'll achieve to grab more playlists on the plateform. 

Honestly if money is involved into booking big playlists (which I think is the case), they should invest in this while the song is still growing fast on US radios. Because it's now or never situation. But do they really care about BM becoming a smash hit ? Not really as she think it's already this with a top 60 peak. 

On 1/31/2023 at 6:00 PM, Stats4LG said:

Monster - +68,439

+13K WoW :whatga:

oh wow this is very nice! hopefully it pulls GH 

but it would be fine if it didn't, its not like we need it :gaycat: #humblemoment 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 1/31/2023 at 5:38 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I'm sorry, but I can't get over the fact that unofficial sped up videos on YouTube of Bloody Mary have already gotten more than 150M views... This is so enraging, why can't her team do something right for once? A simple question.

Because she doesn’t have a PROFESSIONAL and COMPETENT team :mess: it is her friends :mess:

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 1

On 1/31/2023 at 12:53 PM, Swallow said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT a minute

B96 (3rd biggest radio station in the US) played Bloody Mary 5 times already and it's 11:45am :giveup:

Semi-power?

The 'Big Energy' of 2023?? :whatga:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 1/31/2023 at 5:58 PM, Ethel said:

The thought of a Chipmunk version being Gaga's top streamed song on her Spotify page is just too much for me. I don't participate in stan wars anymore but if I did, it would be hard to defend. 

Pls. Releasing one sped up version that would bring millions of streams every day (the unofficial uploads prove there was massive demand for it) wouldn't hurt her, her legacy or anything. It's not like Taylor desperstely releasing hundreds of Anti-Hit remixes every week to give her bots a chance to buy the song again, to boost it. 

And I repeat it again. Gaga wouldn't need to lift a finger for it. Wouldn’t even need yo tweet about it. Her team could just upload it on streaming and give it a normal lyric video to that version on YouTube. 

They're flexing on playiga about +260M views on Youtube like... B¡tch, 80%of those don't belong to you, but to random youtube users :cry:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 1/31/2023 at 11:16 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

@ConnorFilm I see you like and talk about DC stuff all the time on Twitter, what does this mean for Gaga fans? :whatga:

James Gunn is mapping out a decade of DC films and TV that will be fully connected. This new connected universe is largely a reboot, but some former actors will stick around. The Flash film this year has Barry Allen messing with the timeline, which will explain why new actors are playing certain characters going forward. 

Outside of this connected slate of movies, there will be films that  exist on their own, such as Robert Pattinson’s Batman films and what Todd Phillips is doing with Joker. I think these will be WB’s prestige films. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/31/2023 at 7:53 PM, Swallow said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT a minute

B96 (3rd biggest radio station in the US) played Bloody Mary 5 times already and it's 11:45am :giveup:

Semi-power?

6 times now (last play at 1:05 PM)

It's definitelly giving sub-power rotation behaviour

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2