Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,593
On 1/31/2023 at 12:26 PM, ARTPOP said:

Honestly, it's almost February. It's been two months, it got no TTH, it got no visualizer, it got no sped up versions, what more could it do on its own? It would easily be dominating if they released a sped up version because these are still amassing millions of streams daily, yet they once again failed to do the obvious. At the end of the day, Bloody Mary is a hit and that's all that matters even if the charts don't reflect how big it is.

Honestly BM trend happened at the worst time ever : she was working on her acting / sountrack from Joker. Then Joker filming and the awful Christmas freeze. And the most important a time when music can't have a little importance in her life.

And it still holding on in Hot 100 ! So that's fine, I guess...

That said her management team could have done far better in some points : paying for a better playlisting, releasing an official sped up version, releasing a remixes EP. And this without her even lifting a finger. They decided to go for a basic t-shirt on her shop.

Oh well....

• paws up 2
  • sad 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/31/2023 at 12:36 PM, monketsharona said:

Honestly BM trend happened at the worst time ever : she was working on her acting / sountrack from Joker. Then Joker filming and the awful Christmas freeze. And the most important a time when music can't have a little importance in her life.

And it still holding on in Hot 100 ! So that's fine, I guess...

That said her management team could have done far better in some points : paying for a better playlisting, releasing an official sped up version, releasing a remixes EP. And this without her even lifting a finger. They decided to go for a basic t-shirt on her shop.

Oh well....

Let’s not forget a good lyric video

• thanks 1

radios dont really care about spotify

like have you guys never tracked us radio or something, because a song smashing on radio while is tanking on streams is a pretty commom occurrence tbh

also you guys do the lady gaga is over bit everyday like, its getting old :icant:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/31/2023 at 11:39 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Gaga jinxed herself with that “when your song from 2011 is a smash in 2023” TikTok i fear:cry:

time for the EP and visualiser to end the era @interfad, those are things they can do. The big playlists is not in InterFad control and thats clear
255271988_GagaPretty.thumb.JPG.16148c5313af5d89e6d7ab922a1b26f6.JPG

Also still doubting mary is going past 10 weeks on radio cause its only been 4 weeks and they always like playing her songs around this time. I believe it when I see it :enigma:

255271988_GagaPretty.thumb.JPG.16148c5313af5d89e6d7ab922a1b26f6.JPG

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 10,593
On 1/31/2023 at 12:43 PM, sugden said:

radios dont really care about spotify

like have you guys never tracked us radio or something, because a song smashing on radio while is tanking on streams is a pretty commom occurrence tbh

also you guys do the lady gaga is over bit everyday like, its getting old :icant:

Please even without talking TTH, they didn't even make that big of an effort. The sped up version or lyrics video were just a thing to do knowing her charts placements have been hurt a lot by the lack of official release from her on Youtube and the unofficial content taking a lot of her streams.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:54 AM, monketsharona said:

Please even without talking TTH, they didn't even make that big of an effort. The sped up version or lyrics video were just a thing to do knowing her charts placements have been hurt a lot by the lack of official release from her on Youtube and the unofficial content taking a lot of her streams.

ok but it wasnt even taking how her team handled bm :icant: i just saying that doing bad on streams doesnt really affect radio that much

most songs are dead on streamming by the time they start smashing on radio

• paws up 1