Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

On 1/30/2023 at 7:01 PM, Fame Romance said:

Poor Miley, she's releasing a week after him but it'll be hard for her to get her first #1 album in a decade

This racists's last album is still #7 after 2 years

36 songs? i hope it flops cause otherwise this man is never leaving the number one stop

Popster for Sale 57,179
On 1/30/2023 at 11:10 PM, Stats4LG said:

36 songs and 20M spotify debut :ohyes:

I mean yeah he's (thankfully) making 0 noise outside the USA but he's massive on Apple Music there, conservatives will mass stream him for sure like they have for 2 years his last album

• sad 1

Popster This Way 900
On 1/30/2023 at 4:30 PM, BloodyOreo said:

not people on ATRL saying Witness is bigger than ARTPOP :mess:

I may be wrong but isnt Applause bigger than all of Witness's singles combined? Or atleast close to it. People seem to forget Applause was a smash, it just didnt feel like it at the time because it lost the battle with Roar.

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 1/30/2023 at 4:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

The last 30 seconds of Hold My Oscar Nomination are really epic on the MV version

That plane sound on the chorus buildup at 3:06 ughh GODGA my poor wig :giveup:

Truly one of her best ballads and glad it's joining the club of the pretty girls with longevity on Gaga's discograhy :bunny:

poor little Pound My Hole-ers, they'll never understand the greatness :tea:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 1/30/2023 at 10:13 PM, Ethel said:

I may be wrong but isnt Applause bigger than all of Witness's singles combined? Or atleast close to it. People seem to forget Applause was a smash, it just didnt feel like it at the time because it lost the battle with Roar.

Applause was definitely bigger than any Witness single, not sure if all of them combined but probably close yeah.

What I do know is that ARTPOP was as an album much more successfull than Witness. The way AP album tracks obliterate Witness's on spotify is very telling imo. 

Edited by BloodyOreo

Popster for Sale 57,179
On 1/30/2023 at 11:28 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Applause was definitely bigger than any Witness single, not sure if all of them combined but probably close yeah.

What I do know is that ARTPOP was as an album much more successfull than Witness. The way AP album tracks obliterate Witness's on spotify is very telling imo. 

Yeah Witness has half the CSPC (ChartMasters album units) as ARTPOP despite the fraudulent YT views :ohyes:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,773
On 1/30/2023 at 11:33 PM, chartgaga said:

then shall we agree not to use new_avid & hasbeynn as twitter sources? cause both are very problematic too

isn't hasbeynn literally entela? :rip:

Edited by danwasd

On 1/30/2023 at 11:33 PM, chartgaga said:

then shall we agree not to use new_avid & hasbeynn as twitter sources? cause both are very problematic too

I don’t know these flops so yeah i guess

Is Delusional banned btw? If so lemme celebrate :happydance: Bye rat

Edited by CherryPie
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,773
On 1/30/2023 at 11:42 PM, Miaou said:

Yes it is the same person :rip:

then why are ppl posting her here? a choice, if u ask me :whatga:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 1/30/2023 at 10:44 PM, Stats4LG said:

We already knew this but Variety confirms that Gaga won’t attend the Grammys on Sunday ::-O:

Because Harley Quinn is attending instead and flippin everybody off for the snubs 

• lol 1