Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 39,404
On 1/30/2023 at 8:54 AM, Doncho said:

Imagine spending time on a Lady Gaga forum when you dont even like Gaga :mess:

Imagine having over 20k posts on said forum….I love Gaga and I don’t even have half that much :laughga: it’s so sad but not surprising, most trolls don’t have lives of their own so they spend it obsessing over the things they hate. Such a sad existence.

Could never be me :door:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833

I have a pretty big twitter account and I never engage in stan fights but I do find myself with swifties in my mentions calling Gaga all kinds of shitty names from time to time (and like I said, I never post about taylor, my main focus is mostly Gaga). I don't care if its Gaga fans who does this to other stan accounts or Taylor stans but this kind of behaviour is pretty f*cking toxic and it kinda tells what kind of shitty mentality these stans have.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 5

On 1/30/2023 at 10:28 AM, Delusional said:

Full global positions for taygod 

Global Spotify:

#10.(+1) Anti-Hero - 3.18m
#72.(-2) Lavender Haze - 1.5m
#122.(+14) Blank Space - 1.18m
#135.(+9) Midnight Rain - 1.03m
#184.(+15) Don't Blame Me - 958k

she’s coming for world domination with the tour 

reminder:

#72.(-2) Lavender Haze - 1.5m

• lol 1

Popster This Way 900

The Blood Mary drop makes sense, it usually loses 200k on Sundays(it lost 270k last week). But I really hope it holds in the 1.8 to 1.9 million range during the week. The new Spotify algorithm really hurt it. :bebe:

• hugs 2

Popster to Popster 4,142

Its clear that Taylor Swift is unable to make hits anymore but whats giving her edge is that she is an albums Artist thats why she is not flopping

Like the lead single is doing 3.5M but album is doing 12M (30% coming from lead)

Meanwhile in other girlies case the lead song or Single is contributing more than 60% of album Streams then album does cute 40woc until that Single lasts 

Albums Artists always stay longer in the game 

Riri knew it thats why she hired a grand team and made anti after her Singles based discograpgy till loud, her pre anti singles were tanking and she knew she was on edge of katyperryfication

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/30/2023 at 10:19 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Swifties attacks on Gaga the last month or two have been horrendous. Transphobic, misogynistic, body shaming, saying she made her SA/pregnancy up, everything you can imagine. It doesn’t help that there’s liddos that fuel it as well, it’s a never ending cycle because each side keeps attacking, so then the other has to respond. I just wish it would end. It honestly makes me so upset when I read some of the stuff they write. 

It’s impossible to come across a tweet that is related to pop music whether it’s an account like PopCrave/PopBase or just a stan account tweet and not find people saying ‘FadGa, TransGa, ManGa, RatGa, etc. 

Most Swifties are insufferable. 

Edited by Mario Spears

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860

Being provocative ala Delusional is a natural human sign of being insecure and anxious :santa:

ignore them like Krazy, Entela...etc and it will be good for your health and mostly your time :santa:

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 2