Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
On 1/30/2023 at 6:20 AM, Adarsh said:

You are such a liar. Almost all big swiftie accounts are transphobic and misogynistic and get thousands of likes on vile tweets that degrade women. 

@Delusional seems to think one owner of GGD is the only problem though LOL

I don’t even know why they continue to visit this site? Just go hang out with your transphobic swiftie friends and leave us alone. No one even bothers to react to their posts anymore because they’re so self indulging and clearly flamebait.

Like just go away you glorified troll

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296

France
177 (168) 166 Shallow

Portugal
149 (RE) 156 Shallow *3 full years on the singles chart*

Shallow has now charted in 6 different years in: UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland, Portugal and Australia (Top 100).

INSANE :santa:

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 1/30/2023 at 6:20 AM, Adarsh said:

You are such a liar. Almost all big swiftie accounts are transphobic and misogynistic and get thousands of likes on vile tweets that degrade women. 

I’m such a hardcore LM and Swiftie,

and genuinely I don’t even engage with stan twitter like that but from the outside looking in, it’s literally both sides.

I don’t know where the fan war and sh*t talking on both sides started but both women are such massive artists that are in their own lane and have thrown each other flowers, so it’s so dumb.

We should all know better.                    Monsters and Swifties,

it feels like 2013 with the Katycats 

& this isn’t singled at you or your response, it’s just my POV on the entire thing.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Why are yall having whole a** conversations with that weird Taydolf stan? Lets be serious. Focus on gaga and ignore. When there is no one to conversate with, he’ll leave. 

OT: scooter braun is king, taydolf can’t sing,  godga has 4 oscar nominations etc

• thanks 4

Moderator 17,056
On 1/30/2023 at 1:50 PM, Delusional said:

Why are u even studying swiftie accounts ? So obsessed 

I'm not studying them but even when I encounter a Swiftie Stan account in the wild it's mainly because Monsters or some other fandom is complaining about the constant misogyny, homo- and transphobia of Swifties because they either attacked an artist or the stan account directly.

Literally every fandom hates Swifties while other fandoms usually aren't as universally despised.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,326
On 1/30/2023 at 6:10 PM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I’m such a hardcore LM and Swiftie,

and genuinely I don’t even engage with stan twitter like that but from the outside looking in, it’s literally both sides.

I don’t know where the fan war and sh*t talking on both sides started but both women are such massive artists that are in their own lane and have thrown each other flowers, so it’s so dumb.

We should all know better.                    Monsters and Swifties,

it feels like 2013 with the Katycats 

& this isn’t singled at you or your response, it’s just my POV on the entire thing.

I honestly don’t care about stan wars. Gaga won’t be hurt if a Swiftie called her transphobic slurs. But the actual trans people that will read those tweets with thousands of likes will probably wonder what makes their entire existence a bad word. It’s utterly shameful and makes me want to barf.

• thanks 7

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 1/30/2023 at 1:20 PM, emig_09 said:

Spotify Global

#72 -2 Lavender azz

:whatga:

STAHP using your CHARTS as WEH-PAHNZ

7476E1FA-34A2-4976-A942-FC3F7881818A.png.d409860e25083450831bd1ddab85bad1.png

stream 'weapons' the hits du moment submitted song, from diamonds and dancefloors, out now:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 1/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, Daddy said:

Everyone please Behave!!

Hide contents

don’t force me to close the thread!! 

I'm sorry but you know who is here to bother everyone and it should be banned :lesson:

• thanks 11
  • love 1