Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,187
On 1/30/2023 at 3:22 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:applause: deserved so much more award love let’s be HONEST

Best picture over greenbook (or the favourite should have won)

Bradley Best actor over rami malek (one of the worst wins ever💀)

Bradley best director

These categories were biggest snubs 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,835
On 1/29/2023 at 11:59 PM, Swallow said:

5th spin for Bloody on all three biggest stations, its like they are coordinated :giveup:

literally used to notice this when i would check the chroma singles, i knew if KIIS had span to check the others and they'd always do within 10 minutes lol

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,625

Yikes. The way Swifties feel the need to personally attack, harass, and insult anyone (including their appearance) who dares not to like Taylor Swift is just out of this world and embarrassing. :katy:

I get that sometimes people unfairly attack Taylor and in those cases, those people should be called out. But Swifties get so extremely defensive even on minor criticisms. 

I stan Gaga like I'll never stan anyone in my entire life and I'll defend her against bullshit but if someone came to me and said, "I don't like Gaga's music", I'd be like, "cool". Guess what? People have opinions and personal tastes... Some stans should touch grass. :stopga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 8

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/30/2023 at 3:14 AM, derpmonster said:

Yikes. The way Swifties feel the need to personally attack, harass, and insult anyone (including their appearance) who dares not to like Taylor Swift is just out of this world and embarrassing. :katy:

I get that sometimes people unfairly attack Taylor and in those cases, those people should be called out. But Swifties get so extremely defensive even on minor criticisms. 

I stan Gaga like I'll never stan anyone in my entire life and I'll defend her against bullshit but if someone came to me and said, "I don't like Gaga's music", I'd be like, "cool". Guess what? People have opinions and personal tastes... Some stans should touch grass. :stopga:

Swifties attacks on Gaga the last month or two have been horrendous. Transphobic, misogynistic, body shaming, saying she made her SA/pregnancy up, everything you can imagine. It doesn’t help that there’s liddos that fuel it as well, it’s a never ending cycle because each side keeps attacking, so then the other has to respond. I just wish it would end. It honestly makes me so upset when I read some of the stuff they write. 

It’s impossible to come across a tweet that is related to pop music whether it’s an account like PopCrave/PopBase or just a stan account tweet and not find people saying ‘FadGa, TransGa, ManGa, RatGa, etc. 

Edited by gagajandro25
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 4

ARTPOPster 1,625
On 1/30/2023 at 1:19 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Swifties attacks on Gaga the last month or two have been horrendous. Transphobic, misogynistic, body shaming, saying she made her SA/pregnancy up, everything you can imagine. It doesn’t help that there’s liddos that fuel it as well, it’s a never ending cycle because each side keeps attacking, so then the other has to respond. I just wish it would end. It honestly makes me so upset when I read some of the stuff they write. 

Me too! It makes me sick to see some of the stuff that gets posted. I've seen it from Beyoncé stans too, and I know monsters start it sometimes but I have seen maybe one or two instances *ever* of monsters saying truly vile transphobic and sexual assault related stuff about any other artist. Yet, it happens to Gaga on a regular basis, especially on Twitter.

What stans don't realize is that when they victim blame/shame or say discriminatory things, they're not just attacking one person. They're attacking everyone who belongs to those categories. It's extremely upsetting to me as a sexual abuse survivor.

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,625
On 1/30/2023 at 2:40 AM, Delusional said:

all set up accounts unlike LM who have literal racists running massive fan sites , that are endorsed by gagas actual team (Gagadaily)

This is straight up a lie and it's not that hard to check. :rip:

And GagaDaily is one site. She hasn't visited or endorsed it in forever. None of us like Kirill. But his actions do not come anywhere near the level of en masse vitriol that's thrown at Gaga from Taylor and Beyoncé stans 

• thanks 7

Popster to Popster 4,694

It's been awhile that Swift stans often use homotransphobic insults when it comes to Gaga and other people, there's clearly a behaviour pattern with those people.

It's not surprising considering for how much long Taylor has pandered her average Republican Karen in her fanbase and stayed silent about politics or LGBTQ+ rights in order to not lose sales and support.

She only started to be outspoken later in her career when it was safe and convenient for her imagine but it never felt genuine, just another studied PR move.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 6