Charts Discussion Thread,

little legend

Popstanne 7,579
On 1/25/2023 at 11:06 PM, Andreu said:

Its the first image of herself she posts since the chromatica ball :bebe:

I feel like her entire Instagram is now solely used as promo page. She used to post some 'normal' selfies and pictures back in the day which made her page a lot more personal.

But since the Chromatica era :bebe:  literally all her posts mention her music/films/Hag Labs

No wonder her Insta isn't as popular as it used to be in 2019

Edited by JennyWayne

On 1/25/2023 at 11:09 PM, BloodyOreo said:

love how she started using little monsters again :prideheart:

oh yeah, I missed that, cant remember the last time she used it, maybe when she acknowledged artpop two years ago? 

On 1/25/2023 at 11:12 PM, chartgaga said:

she looks GORGEOUS

am I the only one thinking she's not going full method this time?

yes, I think so too and Im kinda getting frustrated with everyone assuming shes going method :gunga:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/26/2023 at 12:12 AM, chartgaga said:

she looks GORGEOUS

I don't think she's going to approach this role the same like with HoG because the characters are extremely different, Patrizia was a real case and she was a woman from Italy etc you can see why she was going in that path with her

Popster for Sale 44,659
On 1/25/2023 at 10:33 PM, Bojana said:

oh yeah, I missed that, cant remember the last time she used it, maybe when she acknowledged artpop two years ago? 

yes, I think so too and Im kinda getting frustrated with everyone assuming shes going method :gunga:

I think she used it throughout TCB - both in posts and in real life 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 1/25/2023 at 5:12 PM, chartgaga said:

she looks GORGEOUS

i hope not. apparently the movie's pretty f-ed up. I'm sure she's taking care of herself, it's literally not worth it for it to affect her mental and physical health.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 1/25/2023 at 6:23 PM, WildAmerican said:

i hope not. apparently the movie's pretty f-ed up. I'm sure she's taking care of herself, it's literally not worth it for it to affect her mental and physical health.

I think Chromatica Ball really helped her mentally and physically. Definitely a huge boost.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Jerry Bruckheimer (Top Gun producer)

Are you looking forward to Lady Gaga’s performance of “Hold My Hand” at the ceremony?

-I can’t wait. She’s an amazing artist, and she wrote a terrific song. 

https://variety.com/gallery/michelle-yeoh-angela-bassett-oscar-nomination-reactions/imdb-exclusive-portrait-studio-at-the-critics-choice-association-2nd-annual-celebration-of-latino-cinema-television/

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 1