little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

Dancing's Done: Spotify charts

Sweden #172 (RE) peak: 66

Norway: #122 (-4)

Finland: 152 (+12) peak 53

One of Us

Norway: #189 (=)

The fact The Motto is the song of hers that charting in the most countries :dead:

• lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

I hate this kind of fanmade versions on Youtube because I would genuinely enjoy them much more than the actual song at this point but the chartster in me won't allow me to stream it from a non-official/non-computable source 

so-humiliating-demeaning.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 13

Popster for Sale 44,323
On 1/25/2023 at 9:19 PM, Andreu said:

I hate this kind of fanmade versions on Youtube because I would genuinely enjoy them much more than the actual song at this point but the chartster in me won't allow me to stream it from a non-official/non-computable source 

so-humiliating-demeaning.gif

they correctly credit the songs

and these versions are so worth it, he has 58 (!!!) extended Gaga songs and the ones I've heard are all great so far :giveup:

Edited by BloodyOreo

Popster to Popster 2,694

Gaga’s snub is now in history books 💅

One year after “House of Gucci” star Lady Gaga got a Best Actress nomination in just about every major televised precursor (BAFTA, SAG, Golden Globes, and Critics Choice Awards), but was left out of Oscars nominations, the same unfortunate bolt of lightning struck twice, hitting “The Woman King” star Viola Davis.

https://www.indiewire.com/feature/2023-oscars-best-actress-predictions-1234745595/?fbclid=IwAR14PrzzNi-Q4_ahzmlmk-S2VNRvYK0uqldE6sWqPlkoEqDS2oMTKzHK0Ws

• paws up 2
  • sad 2
  • lol 2