Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

14 minutes ago, little legend said:

Hey eveyone! I am 24 years old (well in 4 days) and  i am little legend from Gagadaily.  Im so happy that i discovered this place. Hope this site will attract new and new members and that the Fascist Daily will rot in trash as its deserves. 

I want to share my GGD story the day i was banned.

I was banned there in June like everyone else. I said in a post that Gaga doesnt promote the album and they gave me 2 wp and they also gave 2 wps cause i said that Katy Pery is a flop nowadays( isnt it true?) then cause i made a public comment that my wps were unfair they banned me , cause its illigal to talk in public about this. Wow the fascism in that place. Also they gave me 2 wps cause i used *a wrong* reaction to a post  :rip: . 

So for 3 months i was banned and couldnt write there but i could react . I wanted to protest cause i thought that my ban was unfair , so i changed my name there to *Admim,Shadow, Jase are rats* , Jase and Shadow are mods there and is as rat as the Admin. So cause i wanted everyone to see my new nickname, i was keep reacting to all the posts there. Shadow saw my new name and he changed my nickname to Willard and also change my description in MINE PROFILE and wrote: 

The rat by Emily Dickinson

The rat is the concisest tenant

He pays no rent

Repudiates the obligation

On schemes intent

Balking  our wit

To sound os circumvent 

Hate cannot harm

A foe so reticent

Neither decree

Prohibits him

Lawful as 

Equilibirum

then i changed my description to something like Shadow is piece of **** , Shadow will not prevail, Shadow is a rat Shadow is a rat rat , we are far from the Shadow now (or ssoemthing like this) and then i didnt want to continue to give this fascists more attention.

:rip:

Hold up, what? He did this to you?

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fame Popster 305

Hi I’m Hejira,

I’m 18 and like a lot of people here I was also a GGD member until I was permanently banned two years ago for being disrespectful (although a lot of people on that site do deserve it). GGD in itself is very nostalgic to me because I made a couple of friends that left the site for good or they simply disappeared. It’s very weird to know that I’ve lurked on GGD for about six years now. 

I love music, however I don’t listen to music as often as I used to because quarantine made me feel very anxious for some reason. I listen to pretty much everything.

• paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

omg they just banned me from Gagadaily for no reason

basically cause i posted here

they are so pressed , so fcking pressed

shouldnt we contact with Gaga's team? I mean its called GAGAdaily , i am sure Gaga wont be happy with how that trash site threats its members

• shook 3

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, little legend said:

shouldnt we contact with Gaga's team? I mean its called GAGAdaily , i am sure Gaga wont be happy with how that trash site threats its members

Please do not try and involve Gaga. It won't matter.

1. She has no control over GGD.

2. She doesn't even like GGD and hasn't for years.

3. I think her and Haus view this online fan drama as a never-ending dumpster fire, and they're not going to touch it with a 30 foot stick.

I'm so sorry you were banned, though. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 2

4 minutes ago, little legend said:

It's best to not contact Gaga's team. She doesn't even like GGD herself, and neither does Bobby

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Ive been trying to contact them since yesterday. I will try through the BTWfoundation. Gaga would be ashamed to know her name was being used in a site like that.

By the way, @Shadow was here yesterday acting all nice. Would like an explanation by him about the experience you shared 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
Just now, Timmers said:

3. I think her and Haus view this online fan drama as a never-ending dumpster fire, and they're not going to touch it with a 30 foot stick.

but that site uses her name

i am sure Gaga wont be happy that there is a fascist site on her name

the fact that they watch us on other sites and then they ban us wow its shocking

1 minute ago, Timmers said:

I agree with the sentiment but at the end of the day, its her name, its her brand. Imagine if someone like P Hilton found out that the biggest Gaga fan site is banning users for speaking up against racism? That would get her in a ton of trouble. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

Ive been trying to contact them since yesterday. I will try through the BTWfoundation. Gaga would be ashamed to know her name was being used in a site like that.

By the way, @Shadow was here yesterday acting all nice. Would like an explanation by him about the experience you shared 

Just now, little legend said:

but that site uses her name

i am sure Gaga wont be happy that there is a fascist site on her name

the fact that they watch us on other sites and then they ban us wow its shocking

Anyone can make a website with her name, it doesn't matter. OperationGaga was a hell hole, but she didn't do anything about it. Her and her team have better things to do than get involved in internet drama. Acting like kids begging Mommy Monster for help will get you nowhere except on an "ignore" list.

It only takes one email to talk to Bobby. It's extremely easy. Trying to go through Twitter or BTWF or making any giant efforts to contact her team just adds to why they don't like the internet fans.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
2 minutes ago, Adakam said:

he was here? explanation? he is probably the reason i was banned (5mins ago) on Gagadaily

instead of asking an apology , @Shadow watches us here and try to take information about us and ban us on Gagadaily

ew pure evil

Popster This Way 656

When internet drama stays on GGD or fan forums where only Lady Gaga fans live, that's best for her brand. When all of her social media is blown up with fanbase controversies, that reflects negatively on her, not on GGD.

• paws up 3

20 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I think I warned him for something disrespectful that caused him to get banned.  The only reason I changed his name is because he had changed it to slander me.  I know it wasn't mature, but I deal with rude people everyday and sometimes it gets me angry.  It wasn't professional and I'm sorry I changed his name to a "rat" related thing.  I try to remain calm and professional with everyone, but I'm not perfect and sometimes I slip.  I'll try to do better in the future, but I can't change the past...

Edited by Shadow
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 821
10 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I think I warned him for something disrespectful that caused him to get banned.  The only reason I changed his name is because he had changed it to slander me.  I know it wasn't mature, but I deal with rude people everyday and sometimes it gets me angry.  It wasn't professional and I'm sorry I changed his name to a "rat" related thing.  I try to remain calm and professional with everyone, but I'm not perfect and sometimes I slip.  I'll try to do better in the future, but I can't change the past...

My genuine question is did you leave GagaDaily, or were you instructed to come here to try and mend bridges and get people to come back since droves of members are leaving your forum and transitioning here?

I never received a PM from you on here over the last two days apologizing for what was done on GGD. Because mods there stood by and blatantly lied to users both publicly and via PM (which all were screenshot and shared with us, which contained more lies). I am willing you give you the benefit of the doubt, but considering a member was banned on GG for even mentioning PopA911, and admin implemented a text change so if you type PopA911 it autocorrects to GagaDaily. 

Odd that they'd allow you to come here but ban others from even mentioning this forum.

• paws up 10