Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

32 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Umm hi :classic_ninja:

Been here for 20 minutes and omg I see a lot of familiar GGD faces here!!!

@Doot @Adakam @Delusional @KatieJudasGaga4 @ryanripley @Timmers @LetsGetHigh @ImTired16 @HeavyMetalLover @paradox @gagaschickens @LadariousGarage @Timmers @Jenina @Lazz Monster @lavenderblondee @OG Gaga Stan @Marilyn MonHoe @Modern Ecstasy2 @monster @SamanthaC @Shoful @SLAG @Daphne Guinness @derpmonster @Franz Ferdinand @Andreu @Anveeroy @Edonis @calmar @Chromatica @BadGurlMadge @LaLa @nenhures @NFRockwell @Nuggets @ice bear @Irrelevant @raragaga @Ryusei @Varys @ViviLittleM 

It warms my heart :classic_love: also funny to see @Shadow It’s like seeing the principal outside of school lmao!

Many people said I join so here I am. For those who don’t know me, I’m Twitter commonly known from GGD and several forums. I’m a straight Black male from New York City that loves Gaga, Beyoncé, J. Cole, Kendrick, and The Weeknd. Since I’m pretty much everywhere you can find me:

• ATRL member
  • Moderator on ProSportsDaily
  • Admin on 2 Discord servers
  • Former CC member on GGD

Okay bye. :gaga-thanks:

You are a hero, thanks to you we all woke up and left that racist fascist hole.

• paws up 3

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, hey, hey! :ally: It's EuphoricVibez from GGD. I just now got around to making an account on here. I'm not active on there anymore, so I'm switching over. Anyways, for those who don't know me, my name is Ty, I'm 23, and live in the south. I've also been an LM since late 2008/early 2009.

• paws up 13
  • yaas, gaga 3

Community Leader 1,294
5 minutes ago, StormPulse said:

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS A GAGA FORUM. I just wanted to say how goddamn glad I am to be here after being banned from GGD. ATRL just isn't the same. Tbf my ban came after some mental issues I had but I'm working on those and I'm so glad and ready to reconnect with all of you amazing people!

My name is Ben, I'm 19 and live in Upstate NY.

Hows New York? Hope youre doing fine. Stay safe and amazing. :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Hey, hey, hey! :ally: It's EuphoricVibez from GGD. I just now got around to making an account on here. I'm not active on there anymore, so I'm switching over. Anyways, for those who don't know me, my name is Ty, I'm 23, and live in the south. I've also been an LM since late 2008/early 2009.

Yassssssss Euphoric, bring me europhia chile

8cd18d6fa7d657c694d91ea329ec88e3_xl.jpg 

• yaas, gaga 1

Banned 550
1 minute ago, kaelergrey said:

Hows New York? Hope youre doing fine. Stay safe and amazing. :sweat:

I'm doing absolutely amazing. It's hasn't gotten chilly yet and I hope it stays that way cuz I hate winter

• paws up 3

Moderator 6,288
6 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Why did I read this like a rap? :happydance:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Heyyyy:romance:

I just realized I didn’t actually introduce myself

I’m Blaster, not banned from GGD. 
I’m from Vancouver, Canada and I’ve been into Gaga since 2008 and I was on GGD 7 years to the day on October 8th aka the day s h I t went down :oscar:

im bi but I at a ghey™️ If u know what I mean, my pronouns are he/she/they/it/blaster 

really, I’m ok with any of those :oops:

I’m currently in Hong Kong and I write songs 

** shameless self promo while I’m here**

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

1 minute ago, blastertoyo said:

Heyyyy:romance:

I just realized I didn’t actually introduce myself

I’m Blaster, not banned from GGD. 
I’m from Vancouver, Canada and I’ve been into Gaga since 2008 and I was on GGD 7 years to the day on October 8th aka the day s h I t went down :oscar:

im bi but I at a ghey™️ If u know what I mean, my pronouns are he/she/they/it/blaster 

really, I’m ok with any of those :oops:

I’m currently in Hong Kong and I write songs 

** shameless self promo while I’m here**

Whew, you're cute :ally: