Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Umm hi :classic_ninja:

Been here for 20 minutes and omg I see a lot of familiar GGD faces here!!!

@Doot @Adakam @Delusional @KatieJudasGaga4 @ryanripley @Timmers @LetsGetHigh @ImTired16 @HeavyMetalLover @paradox @gagaschickens @LadariousGarage @Timmers @Jenina @Lazz Monster @lavenderblondee @OG Gaga Stan @Marilyn MonHoe @Modern Ecstasy2 @monster @SamanthaC @Shoful @SLAG @Daphne Guinness @derpmonster @Franz Ferdinand @Andreu @Anveeroy @Edonis @calmar @Chromatica @BadGurlMadge @LaLa @nenhures @NFRockwell @Nuggets @ice bear @Irrelevant @raragaga @Ryusei @Varys @ViviLittleM 

It warms my heart :classic_love: also funny to see @Shadow It’s like seeing the principal outside of school lmao!

Many people said I join so here I am. For those who don’t know me, I’m Twitter commonly known from GGD and several forums. I’m a straight Black male from New York City that loves Gaga, Beyoncé, J. Cole, Kendrick, and The Weeknd. Since I’m pretty much everywhere you can find me:

• ATRL member
  • Moderator on ProSportsDaily
  • Admin on 2 Discord servers
  • Former CC member on GGD

Okay bye. :gaga-thanks:

The man of the hour has finally arrived :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Umm hi :classic_ninja:

Been here for 20 minutes and omg I see a lot of familiar GGD faces here!!!

@Doot @Adakam @Delusional @KatieJudasGaga4 @ryanripley @Timmers @LetsGetHigh @ImTired16 @HeavyMetalLover @paradox @gagaschickens @LadariousGarage @Timmers @Jenina @Lazz Monster @lavenderblondee @OG Gaga Stan @Marilyn MonHoe @Modern Ecstasy2 @monster @SamanthaC @Shoful @SLAG @Daphne Guinness @derpmonster @Franz Ferdinand @Andreu @Anveeroy @Edonis @calmar @Chromatica @BadGurlMadge @LaLa @nenhures @NFRockwell @Nuggets @ice bear @Irrelevant @raragaga @Ryusei @Varys @ViviLittleM 

It warms my heart :classic_love: also funny to see @Shadow It’s like seeing the principal outside of school lmao!

Many people said I join so here I am. For those who don’t know me, I’m Twitter commonly known from GGD and several forums. I’m a straight Black male from New York City that loves Gaga, Beyoncé, J. Cole, Kendrick, and The Weeknd. Since I’m pretty much everywhere you can find me:

• ATRL member
  • Moderator on ProSportsDaily
  • Admin on 2 Discord servers
  • Former CC member on GGD

Okay bye. :gaga-thanks:

OMG HI

The Popster 177
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Tis I, your favorite misspelled breakfast food. I need to find a delicious-looking avi. :classic_biggrin:

Missed you after all of these months! Welcome!

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 475

Hi everyone! 
so my time on the other forum was overall pretty short so not many might know me yet but this site seems super nice and I’m happy to be here so can’t wait to get to know you all better and have a great time :oops:

• paws up 8

Banned 550

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS A GAGA FORUM. I just wanted to say how goddamn glad I am to be here after being banned from GGD. ATRL just isn't the same. Tbf my ban came after some mental issues I had but I'm working on those and I'm so glad and ready to reconnect with all of you amazing people!

My name is Ben, I'm 19 and live in Upstate NY.

• paws up 8