BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fame Popster 428
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Hi everyone! :zoom:

Good to see you!! I'm glad that so many people are finding their way here :happydance:

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

GGD really messed up this time, we all had enough and quit. I'm sad because like I previously said, that forum lowkey saved my life by adding meaning to it and support when I needed it the most and when I was alone during quarantine after surviving an abusive relationship. Being friend with both @Doot and Twitter (coming soon), the way they were treated turned me sick, and I'm happy to see so many of you joining us !

group hug family GIF by Hallmark Channel 

• paws up 8

Community Leader 454
16 minutes ago, tealambition said:

Omg I haven't logged on in a few days, did everyone from GGD move here? :snake:

Welcome all :gaga-thanks:

Hey, I remember you from GGD from a while back! Yes, everyone is immigrating here now 

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
17 minutes ago, tealambition said:

omg you're here :classic_love::gaga-thanks:

I remember your name from GGD. Were you banned?

Edited by SLAG
  • paws up 1

New Popster 10

hello, i'm autumn on ggd, your friendly local kpop, taylor swift and lana del rey stan,

the atmosphere has been making me pretty uncomfortable there for a while, especially admin's moral integrity and the increasing transphobia and racism, and this in turn made me pretty toxic during the little time i spent there.

so now i've made the migration alongside many members, after finding a huge smoking dumpster fire over there yesterday, i hope i can engage in reasonable discussion more and open my mind to other opinions (when i'm not being forced to be very defensive and confrontational) :ally:

i hope we can be friends!!

• paws up 10