Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

Pop visitors
14 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

From what i know now, they banned: Derpmonster, Antoni, Doot, Twitter, Admin, Monster, and LadariousGarage....it really was a spree omg.

yup. they banned me as soon as i started posting my website with the screenshots everywhere. a certain obese feline can go to hell lol

13 hours ago, Shoful said:

I feel as though I need no introduction! :ally:

spacer.png

Left that trash that is GGD behind!

SHOFUL YAYYY ILY

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop visitors
5 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Yeah my encounter with Glamour was less than pleasant which still shocks me to this day because I liked her and she was always so nice, well at least before she became a mod lol

Yup. She was very nice and easy to be around until she became a mod. The same can be said with fatcat.

5 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Here’s some more tea:

So it wasn’t the Admin who went on a banning spree. Apparently if you’re banned by Admin only he can unban you, so that means a mod went crazy and started banning a whole bunch of people 

Most likely fatcat & glamourpuss

1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Ive been a member for 10 years and I didnt disrespect anyone yesterday :( and voicing my opinion was enough for them to kick me out. This goes beyond discrimination...

Its never been this bad... 

Well, it's bad... 

Who were you 10 years ago if I may ask?

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 264
17 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Well, it's bad... 

I don't mean to direct this at you (but you're the only GGD mod in here), but the July fiasco was a huge red flag IMO. It's never okay to directly permaban users, remove their reputation points, and wipe their whole profile; that legit is so disrespectful to all the years these users spent on the forum. Yet no mod batted an eye. Though, I don't know if there were any disagreements inside modland as to how a lot of key members were treated in July. Regardless, here we are, yet again... I don't know who's the culprit of all of this, but obviously moderating/running a forum is not for them. PERIOD. GagaDaily is supposed to be a community filled with love and acceptance. Somehow, it's literally the opposite of that. 

Edited by LetsGetHigh
  • paws up 8
  • thanks 1

RIP Angel 1,992
48 minutes ago, Timmers said:

- *TRIGGER WARNING, Self-Harm* I have a tattoo of Gaga's signature over a scar from a suicide attempt. I wanted her to sign over my self-harm scars, but she saw the scar higher up and signed there instead. She was amazing. And she showed me her own scars that she later talked about in that Elle interview with Oprah.

OMG that's so sweet of her.:bradley:

Popster This Way 656
2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

OMG that's so sweet of her.:bradley:

She could not stop hugging me. I never in a million years expected her to roll up her sleeve and have her own scars. She said "Look, can you see them? They're almost faded, but they're still there," and she ran her finger across them to make sure I saw them.

Edited by Timmers
  • paws up 4

RIP Angel 1,992
2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

She could not stop hugging me. I never in a million years expected her to roll up her sleeve and have her own scars. She said "Look, can you see them? They're almost faded, but they're still there," and she ran her finger across them to make sure I saw them.

OMG :bradley: She really is a genuine person.

27 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Well, it's bad... 

Who were you 10 years ago if I may ask?

Iirc my first username was Snake217, then I changed it to TheGreatestMonster (a nod to the Cher collab lol), and I carried it from GGD1.0 to 2.0, and then Adakam a few years ago.

Ive never been popular, but I never left even for a short period.

Pop visitors
5 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Makes me wonder what actually happened between them and M******ent.

But I'm not gonna go there.

dm and i can talk about it there

but my good friend M did no wrong.

RIP Angel 1,992
7 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Sorry but

Falling Off Chair GIFs | Tenor

I actually didn't do anything on the site today besides fill up the form.

I did say on the suggestions to ban the admin lol. (Edit: I thought it was supposed to be anonymous?)

GGD's taking so much of my time anyway. Getting banned is for the best.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • lol 12

1 minute ago, Adakam said:

Iirc my first username was Snake217, then I changed it to TheGreatestMonster (a nod to the Cher collab lol), and I carried it from GGD1.0 to 2.0, and then Adakam a few years ago.

Ive never been popular, but I never left even for a short period.

I see. The first one sounds familiar. Been there 10 years as well...