Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

Moderator 6,288
8 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I knew there were differences, but I didn't realize the magnitude since I work so much. Trying to get people to work together is harder than it sounds. It went south for sure...

I agree. Thanks for trying to make thing right. You can’t control how others behave but you’ve handled the situation quite well. Other should take note! 

• paws up 1

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I knew there were differences, but I didn't realize the magnitude since I work so much. Trying to get people to work together is harder than it sounds. It went south for sure...

I wished there had been resolution. The issues of discrimination disturbed me, especially when I found users were afraid to post. It haunts me...

Ive been a member for 10 years and I didnt disrespect anyone yesterday :( and voicing my opinion was enough for them to kick me out. This goes beyond discrimination...

Its never been this bad... 

Pop visitors

You all know who I am :ally:

I'm the one that made the website (modabuse.neocities.org). I got banned for spamming it but oh well. It had to be done.

A Popster Is Born 13,327
13 minutes ago, monster said:

You all know who I am :ally:

I'm the one that made the website (modabuse.neocities.org). I got banned for spamming it but oh well. It had to be done.

I hope you don’t use questionable language on this forum :ally:

• lol 1

Pop visitors
2 minutes ago, Daphne Guinness said:

I hope you don’t use questionable language on this forum :ally:

nnnnnnnleave me alone omg i feel fat now

Gaming Leader 1,283
x2
50 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i feel like i need to do a fancy introduction now :bradley:

but y'all already know me :zoom:

Although I joined GGD before your departure, we never interacted before.

I've heard a lot of great things about you after you left and how you were so kind to everyone :classic_happy:

I think I remember you saying how you didn't like Bad Kids though :classic_dry:

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 13,327
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I've heard a lot of great things about you after you left and how you were so kind to everyone :classic_happy:

Omg hi Katie :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The iconic @ryanripley is a walking angel. I love him. Also, he's right about Bad Kids.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 1,283
x2
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Actually I agree, there are far worse songs on that album. And isn't it great to have all of us again in one place? 

Super great, I missed this.

Ever since memberse left GGD back in July, it started to feel a little empty. Everyone felt disconnected with each other, but with this site, i'm sure I'll start re connecting with members. I enjoyed the interactions I had with people.

• paws up 5

Popster This Way 656

When I posted my first time in this thread, I didn't realize most of the users here were GGD rejects, so I'd like to properly introduce / re-introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Tim. You can also call me Alex, up to you.

Most people know me as the goofy, maybe annoying host of Radio ARTPOP. I was a completely different person during the show, and it kind of feels like a previous life. Some other fun facts about me:

- I have seen Gaga live 20 times, half of which were not on tour but at private events. I have met her three times.

- I was the phone call winner at the last American Monster Ball. Search YouTube for "Gaga calls a fan Cleveland" and you'll find me.

- *TRIGGER WARNING, Self-Harm* I have a tattoo of Gaga's signature over a scar from a suicide attempt. I wanted her to sign over my self-harm scars, but she saw the scar higher up and signed there instead. She was amazing. And she showed me her own scars that she later talked about in that Elle interview with Oprah.

- I was actively involved in helping Bobby weed out ARTPOP leaks online in 2013. 

- As of today, I am the first fan in history to be banned by GGD twice in 24 hours, and after being a member for over 10 years.

And that's me! I might add to this if I think of anything else. Hopefully this can be a fresh start for all of us.

Edited by Timmers
  • paws up 16

A Popster Is Born 18,363
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Super great, I missed this.

Ever since memberse left GGD back in July, it started to feel a little empty. Everyone felt disconnected with each other, but with this site, i'm sure I'll start re connecting with members. I enjoyed the interactions I had with people.

Yay! I have none and I do not take any credit obviously for creating this site but once we were all banned, we gathered in another place and thought for long weeks what to do and how to do it. Then a couple of super smart, genuine, loving people, incl the admin, took the responsibility and created the first version of popa911 and it all went great ever since then. I can't thank them enough tbh.

• paws up 4