Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

That's so shady.

And lazy.

Look, even after 10 years Ive always been an unpopular, low-profile user, but Ive never gotten in any mayor trouble other than the occasional WP. But I tought 10 years of being a member shouldve meant something.

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I remember that. 

What a horrific way for GGD to respond to that situation. It’s such an immature response on their part, “Because one person acted out of line, now everyone has to suffer and pay the price.”

Like... no? That isn’t how you respond to ONE bad apple. 99% of people on GGD are good, and should be able to ask for help when they need to. If mods want to tighten up security to make sure you’re legit, sure, do that. But to take away everyone’s right to ask for help because of one bad incident is bad moderation.

Glad you are here, by the way!

Thank you!

My mental state at the time was already an absolute hell, I didnt know if I could keep feeding my mom for the next few days, (we did spend many days with the equivalent of like 2 dollars on my pocket) and being treated like this, I felt horrible, I felt humilliated, they took that last glimmer of hope I had at the time. All I wanted was a few bucks to keep going, its not like I wanted money to buy a damn car -_-

• paws up 3

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I dont intend to throw more fuel to the fire, but I have to share this, I got in touch with LadyGagaNow on insta, which are kinda big, explained the situation, and they just told me that they will look into it and help us so Gaga's team learns about the situation in GGD. They also told me that any banned user is welcome to message them so they gather more info.

Do with that whatever each of you want :).

• paws up 6

The Fame Popster 264

Don’t fall for it. It was admin who banned *all* of you guys. He has been known to slap bans on many users out of the blue. It wasn’t glamourpuss in disguise or whatever the mods/admin are cooking up. It was definitely the admin. He’s incredibly insecure and unable to hear criticism or be held accountable. 

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 401

Not to turn this thread into a survey reaction thread, but Is it just me or are they gaslighting minoritized people and instinctively defending the behavior of members even in these hypothetical situations? Like... "some cases may be misunderstandings," "motives regarding the racial tones to the joke are more vague," and "it's unclear if they know they're using a slur" :pillow:

The habitually discriminatory users are blatantly callous and their toxic camaraderie grows every day because mods just slap their wrist and sabotage minoritized folks with this sort of language. "Misunderstandings" like hell.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Don’t fall for it. It was admin who banned *all* of you guys. He has been known to slap bans on many users out of the blue. It wasn’t glamourpuss in disguise or whatever the mods/admin are cooking up. It was definitely the admin. He’s incredibly insecure and unable to hear criticism or be held accountable. 

Yep, everything blew up the moment he came online yesterday. And the way he closed Antoni's thread with "This is just a Wendy's"..... So immature.... what a ridiculous human being. (Trying to be nice since its a new forum lol, but theres like 300 other words in my head to describe what i think of him, I was there 10 years, Ive seen enough of him to know what kind of person he is.)

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

RIP Angel 1,992
26 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

They unbanned me but won't tell me who did it or why... Why do they act so shady all the time. 

I cannot imagine you being banned tbh. I can see myself getting banned for sure cuz my temper's awful, but you've been pretty chill there.

• paws up 1

The Popster 49
3 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Yep, everything blew up the moment he came online yesterday. And the way he closed Antoni's thread with "This is just a Wendy's"..... So immature.... what a ridiculous human being. (Trying to be nice since its a new forum lol, but theres like 300 other words in my head to describe what i think of him, I was there 10 years, Ive seen enough of him to know what kind of person he is.)

He also claimed to be POC when clearly he is not. :awkney: Disgusting.

• shook 1
  • thanks 2

Community Leader 454
7 minutes ago, blue said:

Not to turn this thread into a survey reaction thread, but Is it just me or are they gaslighting minoritized people and instinctively defending the behavior of members even in these hypothetical situations? Like... "some cases may be misunderstandings," "motives regarding the racial tones to the joke are more vague," and "it's unclear if they know they're using a slur" :pillow:

The habitually discriminatory users are blatantly callous and their toxic camaraderie grows every day because mods just slap their wrist and sabotage minoritized folks with this sort of language. "Misunderstandings" like hell.

They have been full on racial gaslighting poc members for a long time 

• sad 4

The Popster 84
8 minutes ago, blue said:

I was thinking the same exact thing while completing the survey... feels like they’re trying to sugar coat toxic behavior 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Well, lets all work together so this fresh start never comes close to turning into such a dark place. Gaga has always loved that her fans can come together and be part of a community, lets make her proud!

@admin Im sure I speak for all of us when I say, whatever you need from us Exiled GGDers, we are here for you!

Even if they unban me, I dont think Ill ever return there.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Indeed, a little awkward... I'm sorry things happened the way they did.

“a little awkward” m8? They went completely mental! :pillow:

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, SLAG said:

“a little awkward” m8? They went completely mental! :pillow:

I knew there were differences, but I didn't realize the magnitude since I work so much. Trying to get people to work together is harder than it sounds. It went south for sure...

Just now, LordeVonKok said:

We know what were your true intentions, you didn't want this. 

I wished there had been resolution. The issues of discrimination disturbed me, especially when I found users were afraid to post. It haunts me...

• paws up 6

Popster This Way 769
4 hours ago, ice bear said:

tbf the traffic numbers never matched the community people anyways, we'll be fine

a good thing is we don't have images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT04GL1UQtR13xlLhKqWJe9VBKF4Z7QfIfOYQ&usqp=CAU if yk what i mean 

if i have to witness one more essay

triggered bobs burgers GIF

• lol 12