Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Community Leader 454
4 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

not that it means anything but yesterday i was watching glamourpuss jump from member page to member page during peak Armageddon. It was all members who were outspoken about what was going on. She also paid me a visit but i'm not banned so take what you will from this information

She paid me a visit too 

• paws up 2

3 minutes ago, admin said:

Nah, it's great to know. I am pretty sure I shall not be unbanned because they know what my account was, despite my efforts.

I'm ok staying banned, happy to have a new life in the 911 :tea:

I’m still dying to know who you are lol

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,529
Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

If had anymore reactions I would react to this :gaga-thanks:

Haha, let me increase those.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 401
22 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Here’s some more tea:

So it wasn’t the Admin who went on a banning spree. Apparently if you’re banned by Admin only he can unban you, so that means a mod went crazy and started banning a whole bunch of people 

I don't want to slander anyone but when I made a thread in the support section asking if they could delete my comments and ban me from posting, only one mod looked at my profile and the ban was enacted extremely fast. It's not the same situation by any means but the apparent lack of consultation with the other mods (or me for that matter) did strike me as a little... peculiar. 

I sincerely hope people don't run back to a site where individual mods can disappear users when they're feeling ~*overwhelmed*~ by their mod duties. As well, the way the mods circled the wagon to protect the new mod has completely undermined their authority. 

Edited by blue
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I'm pretty sure admin banned me. He's the last persom to visit my profile before it got banned.

It’s possible that he used the generic moderator account to do the bannings. We won’t know until the mods tell us what happened 

RIP Angel 1,992
1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

It’s possible that he used the generic moderator account to do the bannings. We won’t know until the mods tell us what happened 

Are they gonna release a statement about it or are they just gonna pretend nothing ever happened?

6 minutes ago, blue said:

I don't want to slander anyone but when I made a thread in the support section asking if they could delete my comments and ban me from posting, only one mod looked at my profile and the ban was enacted extremely fast. It's not the same situation by any means but the apparent lack of consultation with the other mods (or me for that matter) did strike me as a little... peculiar. 

I sincerely hope people don't run back to a site where individual mods can disappear users when they're feeling ~*overwhelmed*~ by their mod duties. As well, the way the mods circled the wagon to protect the new mod has completely undermined their authority. 

It's funny because everyone on the site was told multiple times that bans aren't just handed out like pancakes, it's supposed to me something that all the mods agree on. But it looks like this is not the case

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,529
Just now, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Apparently it's in the works. I don't know when they would release it though

Insider footage of the mod room:

scared chaos GIF by South Park

• lol 7

The Fame Popster 401
18 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Who is this?:tea:

I was going to send you a PM but what the hell. Glamourpuss banned me, I think! She was the last one to visit my profile.

I didn't want to mention Glamourpuss by name in this context because I asked if I could be banned like "the others" (I've been looking for a way to mass delete my comments and I saw their accounts were wiped lol) and I don't want to imply she did anything wrong in this situation. I just thought it was weird that no one asked if I was sure about the self-ban and I was banned at 3AM my time, when I assume most mods aren't on to discuss warnings/bans. 

Anyway, if I'm right about one mod banning me (I could be wrong), this suggests any of the mods could ban anyone without consulting the other mods... which seems really bad.

Edited by blue
  • shook 1

The Popster 94
10 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Were you banned recently? I can ask to see if you were supposed to be unbanned.

Oh no no, I'm not banned, haven't been ever, but after I reported the admin's statement and wrote in that he should spell-check his posts, I was like surely a warmthened pantreat... maybe he just didn't see it :ohyes:

Edited by CurvaceousLimericker
  • lol 5

5 minutes ago, blue said:

I was going to send you a PM but what the hell. Glamourpuss banned me, I think! She was the last one to visit my profile.

I didn't want to mention them by name in this context because I asked if I could be banned like "the others" (I've been looking for a way to mass delete my comments and I saw their accounts were wiped lol) and I don't want to imply they did anything wrong in this situation. I just thought it was weird that no one asked if I was sure about the self-ban and I was banned at 3AM my time, when I assume most mods aren't on to discuss warnings/bans. 

Anyway, if I'm right about one mod banning me (I could be wrong), this suggests any of the mods could ban anyone without consulting the other mods... which seems really bad.

Do you want me to see if you can be unbanned?