Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/21/2023 at 5:47 AM, Ayobabylon said:

i really hate that gaga is hit or miss type of artists like miss gurl either smashes or flops there is no in between

like can she have an era like positions or what?

I'd rather have smashes or flops. Who wants mediocre success?

On 1/21/2023 at 12:47 PM, Ayobabylon said:

i really hate that gaga is hit or miss type of artists like miss gurl either smashes or flops there is no in between

like can she have an era like positions or what?

To do “moderate” she’d need constant radio support even when the song isn’t doing good on sales/streaming, that’s why she had a cute amount of “inbetween” hits from TF-TFM-BTW when she was radio darling (even Applause ended up doing good thanks to radio). 

These days either she smashes organically and radio catches up or she flops and radio doesn’t bring her past the 6 weeks wall :bebe:

Edited by Thrasher
  • thanks 2

Gaga's flops are simply blips, and even an entire era ARTPOP has been steadily getting retrospective positive reviews. She literally is just ahead of the curve. If Gaga continues her current trajectory of acclaim, the future will be kinder to her history and legacy. She just needs a smash commercial hit every now and then to keep her name on the charts and she'll be good (not to say I don't wish commercial success for her).

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 12.01: +12.678.184 
  • 13.01: +13.127.068 
  • 14.01: +12.302.495 
  • 15.01: +11.229.716
  • 16.01: +11.995.698 
  • 17.01: +12.280.339 
  • 18.01: +12.480.388 
  • 19.01: +12.539.859

Total - 16.221.566.256

• paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/21/2023 at 6:22 AM, chartgaga said:

Updated

Oh wow The Cure was really more of a decent hit than we give it credit for. It’s what helped establish Gaga on streaming too. I do remember several irls playing the song/singing the lyrics back in the day. It was a cute little bop that served its purpose. 

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Chromatica (The Lost Chapter Version)
17 Chroamtica IV
18 The Cure
19 Love Me Right
20 Hold My Hand

Would benefit both Chromatica and The Cure/HMH

Replay

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/21/2023 at 6:36 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Oh wow The Cure was really more of a decent hit than we give it credit for. It’s what helped establish Gaga on streaming too. I do remember several irls playing the song/singing the lyrics back in the day. It was a cute little bop that served its purpose. 

I had to listen to The Cure since it’s been years and oh wow I forgot how much I loved this song back when it came out. It really is a cute bop with some heavenly Gaga vocals. Deserved to be a summer smash. :enigma:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/21/2023 at 2:15 PM, Adarsh said:

I don’t think any Gaga single has actually flopped apart from GUY and Perfect Illusion to some degree. 

Marry The Night, G.U.Y. and Perfect Illusion are the "flops" for me, I actually don't consider Stupid Love to be a flop like those other ones cause at least it did some nice things here and there in my book (nice peaks overall and it was a radio hit in some countries) 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,534

Get that promo Hold My Hand :gaga-thanks:

Tbh they did really good job with that dance, and that girl being a plane at the end :laughga:

It's from polish Prom Ball, I've seen a lot of artciles about Prom with Lady Gaga :ally:

• paws up 1
  • love 2