Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 1/16/2023 at 9:18 PM, CrankThat said:

If you don't know the whole story, don't stick your nose in it. If I'm saying it, it's true and many people here know but prefer to remain silent.

I haven't sticked my nose in it, just asked who he was since I'm pretty familiar with that site and OGHs since years.

You should really change your attitude because even in the things that you might be right about with this arrogant attitude you pass in the wrong.

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

On 1/16/2023 at 2:51 PM, Miaou said:

:giveup: The fact that she has way less features than everyone on this list and/or hasn't released music while they have

Edited by 0606060
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/16/2023 at 8:45 PM, BloodyOreo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnCxvuMDLaF/

Puss In Boots official ad featuring Americano

I definitely think that something started happening behind the scenes st interscope where they looked at ways to push her catalogue. I expect more Gaga songs being used in TV/Movie, bookmark 

• paws up 3

On 1/16/2023 at 3:55 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I definitely think that something started happening behind the scenes st interscope where they looked at ways to push her catalogue. I expect more Gaga songs being used in TV/Movie, bookmark 

Liddos having to praise Inturdscope for once?

:icant:

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 1/16/2023 at 9:06 PM, JennyWayne said:

To be fair, I too would consider becoming an OGH based on how annoying 75% of the Monsters on that site are

Reminder that all that Gaga attacks on that site are happening because of the LM fanbase, not because of Gaga :cm:

This is not true at all, sure we have some annoying members but all the attacks have always started from Madonna and Britney Spears stans during the years in the first place, that later always hidden behind other popstars.

Remind you there's a Madonna board, MadonnaNation who was basically the first to create the first hate Gaga groups.

Gaga's success has always been the trigger for those people with becoming the main "Blonde Popstar" success wise while their fave started to decline properly while Gaga was rising.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

I’m kind of late but can we leave the whole “this era underperformed/flopped therefore the label sabotaged the artist” in 2012?

Yes, there are instances where labels don’t treat their artists equally.

But, I think in most cases, rather than the situation being that the label sabotages the era and it doesn’t connect to the GP….I think the label has several indicators that the era is not connecting with the GP, meaning they end up suspending/reducing some promo that effectively ends up with it looking like the label is sabotaging the era.

it’s a self fulfilling prophecy.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

On 1/16/2023 at 5:51 PM, Leptine said:

I haven't sticked my nose in it, just asked who he was since I'm pretty familiar with that site and OGHs since years.

You should really change your attitude because even in the things that you might be right about with this arrogant attitude you pass in the wrong.

Nobody tells me how to behave, the truth has to be and will be told.

Popster for Sale 44,833
On 1/16/2023 at 8:55 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

To prepare the ground for LG7 2023 wbk :giveup:

• paws up 2

Also I should add, there is no business model where a company is going to actively sabotage its potential revenue. But it is common practice to defund or reallocate money to different projects when the returns of funding one project do not look beneficial.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 1/16/2023 at 10:01 PM, CrankThat said:

Nobody tells me how to behave, the truth has to be and will be told.

The truth can be told without the need of acting like an arrogant prick.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 1/16/2023 at 5:38 PM, CrankThat said:

This rat, who talks sh!t about Gaga all over the internet but conveniently plays her fan here

UbiFN0f.jpg

I dont even thinks he tries to pass as a fan honestly :mess: He never comments about Gaga here. But for real... imagine being on a Lady Gaga forum without being a Lady Gaga fan :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

On 1/16/2023 at 1:05 PM, M.F. Luder said:

36. Lady Gaga 16,071,359,508

37.  The Chainsmokers 15,989,686,740

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

She finally passed these fads

Was gonna ask why it took so long considering they havent had a hit in over 5 years. Turns out their 4 biggest tracks have a combined 7B streams :rip: 

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

Also not them recently making headlines about their threesomes. Feel bad for the girls who had to get f-ed by the ugly one just to have a shot with the handsome one.

beyonce-fanbookikz3o.gif

• lol 13