Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 12/15/2022 at 2:54 PM, The Professor said:

A question: Do you think "bde" is a real thing or just a word of mouth kinda thing?! :popcorn:

well my bf definitely has bde :catwalk:

Moderator 3,690
On 12/15/2022 at 7:37 PM, danwasd said:

what mods ma'am :bigbird:

I sometimes lurk still, usually when I am procrastinating my uni masters course work and then I see there are 3 new reports regarding an insensitive joke somebody made regarding Taylor.

• lol 16
  • yaas, gaga 1

i cant @ her marketing team couldnt even make her appear on big playlists that she charts in Top50 like Germany and France.

i mean what are you waiting for?

bloody mary already made more money than stupid love and perfect illusion combined.

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,780
On 12/15/2022 at 5:44 PM, uanoyingyetimakemeamodothe said:

It was "make me a mod otherwise I'm gonna make a coup" but the site has limits regarding username titles. 

Pls fix it @admin

Yes @admin, change his username to PC

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/15/2022 at 6:44 PM, uanoyingyetimakemeamodothe said:

It was "make me a mod otherwise I'm gonna make a coup" but the site has limits regarding username titles. 

Pls fix it @admin

the irony of the make a coup part being... well, cut :mess:

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 12/15/2022 at 12:44 PM, uanoyingyetimakemeamodothe said:

Pls fix it @admin

Sure

Spoiler

200.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 15

On 12/15/2022 at 2:41 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Kinda disrespectful of you though, no? :billie:

disrespect is what i got since i did join this thread :arguega: i am just joking lol, sorry my humor is based from another forum so, don't hate me, but yall need control over here, that's the tea:tea: i will try to do that, so i did ask all of you what you do over here and i did my report on suggestion so i am done, now yall can still doing what you do np:gaga-thanks: Love gagaaaa

- Stream Bloody Mary :whatga: tomorrow TTH :applause:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,636
On 12/15/2022 at 5:48 PM, BloodyMagic said:

disrespect is what i got since i did join this thread :arguega: i am just joking lol, sorry my humor is based from another forum so, don't hate me, but yall need control over here, that's the tea:tea: i will try to do that, so i did ask all of you what you do over here and i did my report on suggestion so i am done, now yall can still doing what you do np:gaga-thanks: Love gagaaaa

did people in that other forum also punctuate their sentences with .gifs? 

/j

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 12/15/2022 at 5:55 PM, chartgaga said:

IMG_5983.jpg

(This award by the way is irrelevant, they're like 4-5 people voting and they're basically twitter stans).

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 12/15/2022 at 12:48 PM, BloodyMagic said:

:kiss:

On 12/15/2022 at 2:50 PM, BloodyOreo said:

did people in that other forum also punctuate their sentences with .gifs? 

/j

no actually, i am doing it because this forum has them,and this is so cool.:gaga-thanks:

OT: Bloody Mary is going to hit #1 worldwide on iTunes soon bye.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 12/15/2022 at 6:48 PM, JennyWayne said:

We should disable changing your username so that tzatziki aka @uanoyingyetimakemeamodothe will be stuck with that username forever

:door: 

Let me change it back to my original iconic name. I remember when Entela stole @Miaou's name for more than a month. The audacity of being banned from the site and then create dupe accounts and on top of that stealing other users' names:banana:

• lol 2