Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,487

I'm so happy for Miley. Midnight Sky is such a fantastic song and the fact that it pulled a PI in the U.S. is so tragic. It deserved far better than a single week at #14. Here's hoping Flowers absolutely smashes. I really adored the entire Plastic Hearts album.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 1/15/2023 at 7:55 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I'm so happy for Miley. Midnight Sky is such a fantastic song and the fact that it pulled a PI in the U.S. is so tragic. It deserved far better than a single week at #14. Here's hoping Flowers absolutely smashes. I really adored the entire Plastic Hearts album.

I am very happy for her too. She is very talented and deserves more

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Midnight Sky didn’t do that bad y’know, yeah the peak was low but it spent 20 weeks charting in USA, in Germany it spent over 30 weeks charting. Undeniable quality sticks around.

2020 was the start of female pop boom but it was painful still especially US radio. Midnight Sky I think would smash a lot harder in 2023

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261
On 1/15/2023 at 1:38 PM, Doncho said:

Oscar noms in 9 days. Imagine if they snubb Naatu Naatu from a nomination :dean_scream: that would be a nice Oscar redemption for us after last year

And then you woke up :door: #behumble

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 1/15/2023 at 8:00 PM, Imtired1616 said:

What does it look like a baguette in his pants? :dead:

I hadn't noticed and during the second it took for the pic to load I was afraid you meant something very different :icant:

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 1/15/2023 at 1:00 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Midnight Sky didn’t do that bad y’know, yeah the peak was low but it spent 20 weeks charting in USA, in Germany it spent over 30 weeks charting. Undeniable quality sticks around.

2020 was the start of female pop boom but it was painful still especially US radio. Midnight Sky I think would smash a lot harder in 2023

And it did great in the UK. Hell, I think Prisoner even managed to go top 10 in the UK. Another great song with a great sample. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • love 1

On 1/15/2023 at 8:08 PM, WildAmerican said:

wuttice this 

:uhh:

start reading from here

On 1/15/2023 at 5:14 PM, Arturo said:

The PD and MD of an HAC station in Austin

KGSR-FM Austin (93.3 FM)

Hot AC

Owner: Waterloo Media
PD: Jay Michaels
MD: Jay Michaels

He just playlisted BM this week on the station

• paws up 3

On 1/15/2023 at 8:19 PM, WildAmerican said:

we, as a base, do not talk about Marry the Night enough

that part in the rain is maybe the most badass shes ever been! like yeah, shes always badass, but theres something about that part, the outfit, cars on fire, the rain - gaga the woman you are! :flutter:

• yaas, gaga 2