Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 648

I've been following this account since they teased BM Music Video, and I would say they are legit. Really, check it, they have got right almost everything in the past months regarding many artists.

Even regarding to BM video, I really thing there's some possibility given the fact that they are pushing it as an official single.

Who knows, but there's hope for BM and even for LG7.

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/14/2023 at 9:29 PM, Andraslop said:

I've been following this account since they teased BM Music Video, and I would say they are legit. Really, check it, they have got right almost everything in the past months regarding many artists.

Even regarding to BM video, I really thing there's some possibility given the fact that they are pushing it as an official single.

let us hope

I def think they'd be stupid to wait until 2025 to release LG7

• thanks 6

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 1/14/2023 at 3:29 PM, Andraslop said:

Shallow song writer, we won!

• paws up 2
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

Just a personal opinion but I don't think Joker promo is a problem for Gaga (when it comes to her new music) she could very well release a new album at the beginning of next year and be done with the promotion untill later that year (her team could still work on it while she's giving interviews for Joker) I don't know if Gaga wants to wait that long for her new album.

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,094
On 1/14/2023 at 2:12 PM, Swallow said:

As a chart obsessed Gaga stan, I'm so freakin grateful for Bloody Mary! 

The way otherwise we would have NOTHING new to track, until probably 2025. Yes, I'm being serious.

I highly doubt she started recording LG7 and the Joker filming wraps up in April this year, even if she starts recording immediately after, I don't see her releasing the album in Q4  2024 alongside the Joker campaign, so Q1 2025 sounds about right.

Don't lie. We'd still be tracking HMH. And we'd all be depressed as hell. :bebe:

Popstanne 9,907
On 1/14/2023 at 6:04 PM, DonnieDarko said:

All I know is that we should stay tuned (about The Chromatica Ball footage release). 

:cm:

If they are really gonna release it, I hope it's during Oscars voting period, if not, there won't have been a bigger missed opportunity 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,094
On 1/14/2023 at 3:29 PM, Andraslop said:

That makes it sound like shes done a bunch of work on it though. Gaga takes half a year or more to put an album together. And she cannot help but post and tease and drip info and lyrics on her socials, so it feels like we'd already have been teased. She may have a handful of songs ready now, but I don't think anything substantial has been done on it yet. Maybe she dives right in after JFAD. But it'd have to be an early next year release, or I don't see it til 2025, sadly. Venice FF is in August. And it'd be super tight if she has to fit Vegas in too. Maybe a few weeks of J&P the end of this year. If she ends up putting a new pop show together and doing a bunch of Vegad dates, it'll definitely be 2025, I think. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 1/14/2023 at 10:12 PM, Imtired1616 said:

That makes it sound like shes done a bunch of work on it though. Gaga takes half a year or more to put an album together. And she cannot help but post and tease and drip info and lyrics on her socials, so it feels like we'd already have been teased. She may have a handful of songs ready now, but I don't think anything substantial has been done on it yet. Maybe she dives right in after JFAD. But it'd have to be an early next year release, or I don't see it til 2025, sadly. Venice FF is in August. And it'd be super tight if she has to fit Vegas in too. Maybe a few weeks of J&P the end of this year. If she ends up putting a new pop show together and doing a bunch of Vegad dates, it'll definitely be 2025, I think. 

Yup, that seems plausible. I mean, imo it’s either late 2023/early 2024 or 2025 - given what we know about her schedule (filming Joker, new rumored Vegas dates in 2023 and possible Joker festival run starting in August or earlier of 2024). However we know so very little, that I hope we’ll be pleasantly surprised.

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 10,463

I feel like Lady Gaga already made some early works on next album (making rough demos, composition and writing work) but will use 2023 to get in the studio with her final producing team to make concrete things. 

My guess remains for a late 2023 / early 2024 start of era. 

Joker 2 promo won't start with serious thing until at least Spring 2024 (at the very earliest) anyway. Promo of movies lately tend to be closer and closer from release dates.

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 1/14/2023 at 10:27 PM, monketsharona said:

I feel like Lady Gaga already made some early works on next album (making rough demos, composition and writing work) but will use 2023 to get in the studio with her final producing team to make concrete things. 

Joker 2 promo won't start with serious thing until at least Spring 2024 (at the very earliest) anyway. Promo of movies lately tend to be closer and closer from release dates.

Yeah, and then maybe a tour in the summer of 2025?

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/14/2023 at 10:27 PM, monketsharona said:

pretty much I know she usuaally teased studio time and stuff

but I think this time they'll be more cautious and be more secretive

• paws up 4