Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/15/2022 at 2:36 PM, Selena Gomez said:

If it becomes a hit in Europe it can spread over time to the anglosphere more. It's a very positive sign that US radios are willing to play it already despite the onslaught of Christmas music and not being serviced yet.

Selena is that you? Congrats on the Golden Globe nomination, where is that Lupus dinner picture with Gaga?

:laughga:

• lol 3

On 12/15/2022 at 1:04 PM, OliverDespechao said:

LFZ9.gif LFZ9.gif LFZ9.gif 

If they decide to do the first Blackfyre rebellion after they finish covering the Dance, then Daena Targaryen — rebellious mother of Daemon Blackfyre — would be a cute, small role.

A Popster Is Born 17,965
On 12/15/2022 at 10:23 AM, Selena Gomez said:

Bloody Mary is a song that fits the cold winter mood. See it's outstanding performance in Eastern Europe where people are currently freezing to death. It's currently summer in Australia. It just doesn't fit.

SeLEGEND is HERE??  OMGGGGG  oprah-no-surprised-oprah-decepcionada.gif

A Popster Is Born 17,965
On 12/15/2022 at 10:43 AM, Jessie said:

If they decide to do the first Blackfyre rebellion after they finish covering the Dance, then Daena Targaryen — rebellious mother of Daemon Blackfyre — would be a cute, small role.

Don't tell me that... LFZ9.gif 

Kindness Admin 7,540
On 12/15/2022 at 2:02 AM, Adarsh said:

This is only true in the USA I guess. I’ve never heard a Beyoncé song in public ever in my country. She’s a force to be reckoned with but sadly she’s not as global as other pop girls.

I don’t pay enough attention to her numbers, but that’s interesting and unfortunate. 

On 12/15/2022 at 2:18 AM, Leptine said:

It's still weird to me how her catalogue is doing such abymisal streams despite her 3 last studio albums supposed to be very successful projects, like she wasn't on Britney level of declining last decade.

In my country as well, the last proper hit she got was 'Telephone', 'Break My Soul' here peaked at 59, if they use songs from her on tv programs or talent show they still use 'Listen' or 'Halo'.

On 12/15/2022 at 2:31 AM, Leptine said:

I think the Tidal fraudulence was real during the 'Lemonade' era, fake streams and sales coming from Tidal to massively  inflate her album stats, also her music from those albums have no replay value in the long run, they're the rnb-urban trendy sound of the moment in the US.

'Reinassamples' will have the same path, in less than a year its streams will be abymisal, it's an album that sound more rnb than dance with nothing that really sound like it's gonna last in time.

It's a pity that a singer with her voice has been reduced to make songs in which she basically rap-talk for the majority.

I think it’s less the fraudulence and now just that it was exclusive. Adele also suffered by keeping 25 of for so long. 

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with R, I love it and I think it’ll hold better than her last albums due to its release and quality (even tho I prefer Bey and Lemonade). 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/15/2022 at 2:54 PM, admin said:

I don’t pay enough attention to her numbers, but that’s interesting and unfortunate. 

I think it’s less the fraudulence and now just that it was exclusive. Adele also suffered by keeping 25 of for so long. 

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with R, I love it and I think it’ll hold better than her last albums due to its release and quality (even tho I prefer Bey and Lemonade). 

Renaissance is already showing Chromatica legs of longevity outside US

I think it can reach near 100 weeks in US in the long run but WW, it's pretty much a done deal

UNLESS the videos do bring something for her

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,668
On 12/15/2022 at 2:48 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Silly. We're getting Act 2 next year. :flutter:

Seriously, a tenth anniversary edition with some B-sides it's not that unlikely, I hope she releases it.

• paws up 3