Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/15/2022 at 4:18 PM, Imtired1616 said:

TBH Bobby has done great so far.

💀 he literally did nothing i fear. bobby only in her bigger contracts, brand deals ect. 

this is interscope’s marketing team and netflix i think.

• thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 2:15 PM, Bojana said:

to be expected, considering it wasnt doing big numbers there, which Im very surprised with, I thought Australia is always first to stream Gaga

Bloody Mary is a song that fits the cold winter mood. See it's outstanding performance in Eastern Europe where people are currently freezing to death. It's currently summer in Australia. It just doesn't fit.

Popster to Popster 4,647
On 12/15/2022 at 2:18 PM, Imtired1616 said:

TBH Bobby has done great so far. And they've had this couple weeks lull to put it together and position it to explode after New Years. I hope he's been working on the plane during flight as he jets off to the next Instagram photo opportunity.  He better be. :lesson:

I don't think it's Bobby handling this stuff specifically but certain other people at Interscope, sure he's in contact with them, however whoever is, hopefully they're gonna handle properly the single for these upcoming weeks, Interscope f-ed up so many times in the past with her.

• thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 1:23 PM, Selena Gomez said:

Bloody Mary is a song that fits the cold winter mood. See it's outstanding performance in Eastern Europe where people are currently freezing to death. It's currently summer in Australia. It just doesn't fit.

If there’s one thing we’re always gonna do, it’s contextualise :lesson:

• lol 3

On 12/15/2022 at 2:23 PM, Selena Gomez said:

im here for this theory :excuseme:

Popster to Popster 3,197
On 12/15/2022 at 8:23 AM, Selena Gomez said:

Yall told me HMH was a winter smash tho... :lesson:

On 12/15/2022 at 2:30 PM, Bojana said:

im here for this theory :excuseme:

If it becomes a hit in Europe it can spread over time to the anglosphere more. It's a very positive sign that US radios are willing to play it already despite the onslaught of Christmas music and not being serviced yet.

• paws up 1