Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 1/10/2023 at 10:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ehhh, RRR isn’t even submitted for Foreign Language film at the Oscars, it’s possible most voters won’t even know what that  movie is when they see that on the BOS list (hopefully :giveup:)

so glad LMU didn’t win 

Ok, that makes sense. I still feel like HMH has a slight chance just because its on Top Gun :disappointed:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,127
On 1/10/2023 at 10:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ehhh, RRR isn’t even submitted for Foreign Language film at the Oscars, it’s possible most voters won’t even know what that  movie is when they see that on the BOS list (hopefully :giveup:)

so glad LMU didn’t win 

They're campaigning their asses off tho

I'm glad Taylor or Rihanna didn't win :enigma:

Maybe the golden globes are indeed changing (but I don't like that Brad Pitt nom)

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,127
On 1/10/2023 at 10:48 PM, thehanyo said:

This was the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. The Academy is mostly American.

They added a huge number of international voters in the past few years

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 1/10/2023 at 10:51 PM, xo_hours said:

yea there was a huge international push around voting for RRR as well as the amount of screenings they’ve held the past week, not surprised it won

Yep. It’s easy to buy a GG HAHA

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 692
On 1/7/2023 at 2:34 PM, Bernadette said:

I think "Naatu Naatu" is winning GG, CC e OSCARs. 

Netflix did a dinner party with HFPA voters few days ago and they did screenings with the cast and director. 

I knew it.

this race will boil down to the amount of passion the film’s have since lets be honest, none of the BOS contendee’s have made any zero noise aside from its parent film. I feel like this Original Song race could be another 2021 repeat

A Popster Is Born 16,845

The thing is, Rihanna needed CC Win to become a strong contender.. :laughga:

It's Naatu Naatu vs HMH vs Ciao Papa now methinks.. with LMU securing that nomination while CAROLINA remains non-factor

• paws up 4

On 1/10/2023 at 9:02 PM, FRANZGA said:

It's Naatu Naatu vs HMH vs Ciao Papa now methinks.. with LMU securing that nomination while CAROLINA remains non-factor

LMU or Ciao Papa needed the Globes/CC’s, both are done, their-win will be the nom. its b/t HMH & Naatu Naatu, which film will the Academy have passion and love for more 

A Popster Is Born 10,127
On 1/10/2023 at 11:06 PM, xo_hours said:

LMU or Ciao Papa needed the Globes/CC’s, both are done, their-win will be the nom. its b/t HMH & Naatu Naatu, which film will the Academy have passion and love for more 

Yeah, and NN will definitely win CCs

Popster to Popster 4,833

Yeah like I said before, It was a fight between HMH, LMU and Naatu Naatu, I think Rihanna's song has to lose the most here because her movie is a non-event in comparison with Top Gun for example. Naatu Naatu takes now the lead but imo It's still not a sure win for them at all, in fact its gonna be difficult bc their movie is not submitted for Foreign Language film and they didn't even make it into the shortlist for Sound and Score either while Top Gun has a good chance to win Best Picture (and others like Sound, Editing and Cinematography). Anyway my main goal for miss Hold My Hand is to get that nomination at the Oscars, the rest is whatever happens, it happens.

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/11/2023 at 10:10 AM, OliverDespechao said:

liddos need to stop...so unnecessary 

I mean, that HIVE started it first :icant:

• paws up 1