Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,848
On 1/10/2023 at 4:16 PM, FRANZGA said:

wait at GAGA dominating YT Insights

:giveup:

not surprised at all since she's the female artist with the most videos charting on kworb top 500 as well

but it's very impressive that she's outdoing even latin artists like Shakira and Karol G 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/11/2023 at 12:16 AM, FRANZGA said:

wait at GAGA dominating YT Insights

:giveup:

Just checked..

Gaga is no.3 Female Act overall.. they conveniently left Alka Agnayik and Blackpink out of the list to make Gaga no.1 :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/11/2023 at 12:28 AM, BloodyOreo said:

not surprised at all since she's the female artist with the most videos charting on kworb top 500 as well

but it's very impressive that she's outdoing even latin artists like Shakira and Karol G 

I assume her YT auto-generated audios are doing great plus let's not forget the user generated videos licensed to Gaga

Official YT Channel only, the LATINAS are doing better than Anglo Girls

On 1/10/2023 at 10:26 AM, Ms I am a local said:

Spotify WW

#39 (+1) Bloody Mary - 1.999.260

US

#142 (-40) WELP

UK

#67 (-7)

nnnn no wonder I had to go back a couple of pages, no one dared to quote this :horse_race::horse_race:

• lol 8

Popster for Sale 44,848
On 1/10/2023 at 4:28 PM, FRANZGA said:

Just checked..

Gaga is no.3 Female Act overall.. they conveniently left Alka Agnayik and Blackpink out of the list to make Gaga no.1 :icant:

Blackpink is a group and google can't find someone called Alka Aganyik

she's still #1 in my book :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,984
x3
On 1/10/2023 at 4:17 PM, Fame Romance said:

Roar 874,823,915(+478,005), down from Saturday as opposed to Applause

Tomorrow it’ll surpass :darkmode:

OMG, if that happens tomorrow will be a historic day in pop music:giveup: 

Roar was supposed to be the song that made Katy won over Gaga and that proved that Katy is the longevity Queen and Gaga was a fad. 10 years later it's exactly the opposite. It's unbelievable how tables changed. 

Gaga's talent outlasted them all. She is a real legend

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,848
On 1/10/2023 at 4:31 PM, FRANZGA said:

I assume her YT auto-generated audios are doing great plus let's not forget the user generated videos licensed to Gaga

Official YT Channel only, the LATINAS are doing better than Anglo Girls

is it Gaga's fault that the latinas auto-generated audios + user generated videos aren't pulling as many views? :whatga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,950
On 1/10/2023 at 12:30 PM, LaMaterialista said:

Americano 56.821 streams (37.972.705 total streams). Yesterday it did 46.710 streams. Who joked about the Puss in Boots effect and turned out to be true? :oscar:

Yaaaaassss finally Las Campanas están sonando:oprah: 

• hugs 1
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,613
On 1/10/2023 at 5:10 PM, FRANZGA said:

I have a feeling, we'll have JD Diamond Cert this month :bunny:

Remember when Gaga and RedOne tweeted each other while being in the same studio when Bad Romance went Diamond certified:shine:

I highly hope she'll acknowledge Just Dance going diamond, it's her first song. It will be a big event in her career. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/10/2023 at 11:30 PM, LaMaterialista said:

Americano 56.821 streams (37.972.705 total streams). Yesterday it did 46.710 streams. Who joked about the Puss in Boots effect and turned out to be true? :oscar:

I wasnt joking when i saw the ads about Puss in Boots 2 last December :oscar: was really hoping for it to go viral next

AMERICANO is overly hated.. issa bawp specially the "don't you try to catch me" part :bunny:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 16,845

Streets are saying that next week's H100 no.10 position will be a blood bath between CUFF IT, Made You Look and some other songs..

Stream MADE YOU LOOK sistrens :oscar:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/10/2023 at 3:40 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I think Gaga is being exposed to new demographics through viral songs on tiktok which is why her discography is getting an all-around boost 

either that or music/catalogs are more streamed during the first months of January for some reason... we would have to compare, but I think her current position on spotify's artists (that a few weeks back we thought would be her NYE peak) favours the first theory 

I remember us laughing cause Lana got all these spikes across her catalogue of  one viral hit… and now it’s not just MR/ARUTW/Shallow that are her streaming elixir, the timing and trends made it that EDM-Ga has fallen, and there’s so much mileage to go :giveup:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,858
On 1/10/2023 at 5:51 PM, FRANZGA said:

Streets are saying that next week's H100 no.10 position will be a blood bath between CUFF IT, Made You Look and some other songs..

Not when a song is atrocious like MYL

• thanks 1

On 1/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, FRANZGA said:

Stream CUFF IT

Lady Gaga Dancing GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 1/10/2023 at 11:51 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I remember us laughing cause Lana got all these spikes across her catalogue of  one viral hit… and now it’s not just MR/ARUTW/Shallow that are her streaming elixir, the timing and trends made it that EDM-Ga has fallen, and there’s so much mileage to go :giveup:

A much needed humbling. :giveup:

2023 the year of Humblage. :giveup: