Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 14,780
On 1/8/2023 at 1:58 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Also, if you want to have a playlist with all the trending songs Gaga currently has or past trending songs, I made a playlist. I keep it regularly updated, the most popular songs at the moment are always at the top. The fact that it also has 39 likes :dead: Baity titles for the win I guess :oscar:. Plus it has a nice cover :gaycat:

not you sneaking 1000 doves :nickiha:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 30.12: +12.436.175
  • 31.12: +14.175.894
  • 01.01: +10.437.140
  • 02.01. +11.183.876 
  • 03.01: +11.664.176 
  • 04.01: +11.922.954 
  • 05.01: +12.081.873
  • 06.01: +12.257.873

Total - 16.063.243.035

• paws up 15
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 1/8/2023 at 2:47 PM, danwasd said:

not you sneaking 1000 doves :nickiha:

Hey! It got a trend! It was the instrumental and Gaga said something about Be Kind thingy thing. I remember it got around 50K videos. So I added it :war:

The boost was nowhere to be found but I don't care, Justice for Chromebook and 1000 pidgeon(holdings) :war:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 14,780
On 1/8/2023 at 3:05 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Hey! It got a trend! It was the instrumental and Gaga said something about Be Kind thingy thing. I remember it got around 50K videos. So I added it :war:

i mean, you added IGAKOOY so the bar is on the floor :darkmode:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 1/8/2023 at 8:11 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Love to see CUFF IT entering the Top 10. Suffer, OBH.

:cm:

BM got it cute update thanks to MRL, still it’s so good to see.

:dragon:

Radio saving Beyoncé’s single runs this era :applause: thank god for Payola

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 1/8/2023 at 9:10 AM, DonnieDarko said:

If only Gaga had her team. Phew.

I’m completely okay with no radio payola on Gaga’s behalf, It’s always reeked of desperation.

Would love it for more effort on the streaming side but nah, I’m not into pay for play at all..I don’t care about a cheap top 10 that much

edit: especially when the H100 means less and less as time goes on, people check out AM and Spotify to see what people are listening to, not the billboard charts 

Edited by MANiCURE1295

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/8/2023 at 2:08 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Radio saving Beyoncé’s single runs this era :applause: thank god for Payola

With Beyoncé the USA is her best market so they want her on radio more. Renaissance is all about timing for Beyoncé, she wouldn’t have done dance pop when streaming took off it was all about RnB and avoiding traditional releases as it was the ‘cool’ factor. Her team is excellent

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,780
On 1/8/2023 at 3:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

edit: especially when the H100 means less and less as time goes on, people check out AM and Spotify to see what people are listening to, not the billboard charts 

ppl checking big spotify/am playlists makes even more important to have a place in those playlists, which Gags lacks so obviously 

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/8/2023 at 3:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m completely okay with no radio payola on Gaga’s behalf, It’s always reeked of desperation.

Would love it for more effort on the streaming side but nah, I’m not into pay for play at all..I don’t care about a cheap top 10 that much

All I’ve said is that I wish she would have her team as we all would be happy to have much more Top 10 hits if she did have Beyonce’s team. I’m fairly sure we would be ok with that lol. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

On 1/8/2023 at 9:10 AM, DonnieDarko said:

If only Gaga had her team. Phew.

LBR... Beyonce only has music, so she needs it to perform well to remain relevant.

Gaga's transition to A-list acting secures her relevancy for at least the next 10 years (and likely longer).

I think that would explain why she's not as desperate to capitalize on her music.

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/8/2023 at 3:20 PM, thehanyo said:

LBR... Beyonce only has music, so she needs it to perform well to remain relevant.

Gaga's transition to A-list acting secures her relevancy for at least the next 10 years (and likely longer).

I think that would explain why she's not as desperate to capitalize on her music.

Sure, but go through the thread. On every page basically you can find liddos complaining about lack of streaming push, lack of radio push, shitting on Interscope daily (and Bobby lol). If she wluld have Beyonce’s team, she would have better stats and this is what chartsters survive on, not on a list acting credits. Lmao.

But yes, Gaga is so much more than just a singer and it’s great to see.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 1/8/2023 at 9:18 AM, danwasd said:

ppl checking big spotify/am playlists makes even more important to have a place in those playlists, which Gags lacks so obviously 

I agree, that’s why I said I would love more effort on the streaming side for Gaga. She needs more playlisting in general, she ALWAYS lacks compared to other pop girls

edit: also I want it to be known I’m not a “liddo” who endlessly complains about Gaga’s team, which I think is pretty great if we’re being honest, I’ll leave that to you all

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1