Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/3/2023 at 4:02 PM, emig_09 said:

2M unfiltered on Spotify DAILY and "time to move on"

Some of you need to get a life

:horse_race:

na all songs we compare BM JUMPED on monday. today’s update is terrible imo.

time to be realistic.

next week 400k less and it will be out from Top50. 

its what her team deserve tho Miss bloody mary been paying their rents with december streams alone. 

ungreatful useless teams dont deserve a penny from the masterpiece that is Bloody Mary :oscar:

good luck with stupid love streams bringing food to your table! 

A Popster Is Born 10,078
On 1/3/2023 at 10:06 AM, BloodyMary said:

na all songs we compare BM JUMPED on monday. today’s update is terrible imo.

Did they have NYE effect tho?

I can't imagine Mockingbird rising because of NYE

On 1/3/2023 at 4:06 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Even US radio struggled to play ROM and it featured Ari who is a radio darling. There’s an issue with the US.

only issue is interscope’s lack of payola skills. 

rain on me was easy pop radio #1 if it was under another label.

she dont have any issues with US or anything its still her biggest market in units. + she dont release many singles.

A Popster Is Born 16,838

Nahhh, the lack of success in the US is not the reason cause we've seen a lot of songs without success anywhere :icant:

The age of the song, yes

On 1/3/2023 at 4:09 PM, FRANZGA said:

Nahhh, the lack of success in the US is not the reason cause we've seen a lot of songs without success anywhere :icant:

The age of the song, yes

yup they simply dont take it seriously. 

A Popster Is Born 10,078
On 1/3/2023 at 10:10 AM, BloodyMary said:

NYE effect doesnt mean anything tiktok viral songs’ audience totally different.

You think Americans suddenly decided to stream BM on Saturday/Sunday and forgot about it yesterday?

On 1/3/2023 at 1:53 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Unofficial sped-up uploads are back to doing 1M+ on Spotify.

That's 6M streams between YouTube and Spotify that are going to waste every day and not counting for charts or certs. Ridiculous.

Its still not too late for them to release a sped up version.

C'mooooon!!

• yaas, gaga 1

On 1/3/2023 at 8:09 AM, BloodyMary said:

she dont have any issues with US or anything its still her biggest market in units. + she dont release many singles.

I mean, but she does. Especially because of the kind of music she makes and what is currently popular in the US. Like, yeah, her discography is getting a bit of a second life thanks to TikTok but its still a very tricky market for her due to image+sound.

• paws up 1

On 1/3/2023 at 7:09 AM, BloodyMary said:

Didn’t Gaga get like 5 songs to #1 on radio at the start of her career?

Pop-a-911-ster 26,501
On 1/3/2023 at 9:06 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Even US radio struggled to play ROM and it featured Ari who is a radio darling. There’s an issue with the US.

On 1/3/2023 at 9:09 AM, FRANZGA said:

The age of the song, yes

But US in general fails to support her in the long run the same way the rest of the anglosphere does, neither the way Europe supports Gaga. Radio is only one component of it.

On 1/3/2023 at 9:05 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

I would accept the lack of effort by her team if they didnt do anything for BM but why the f- did they send it to radio then? I dont understand

Somebody explained here yesterday that the spins/plays are because some stations are "early believers" of the song based on hype and Shazam, but unless it's officially sent by the label, it's not an actual radio single. Sort of like a formality, I suppose.

This is depressing, they must upload a sped up version NOW. They could release a new version of BTW ala Dua Lipa and put the goddamn sped up version where the rest of remixes are in the deluxe version of the album.

• paws up 4

On 1/3/2023 at 4:13 PM, 0606060 said:

I mean, but she does. Especially because of the kind of music she makes and what is currently popular in the US. Like, yeah, her discography is getting a bit of a second life thanks to TikTok but its still a very tricky market for her due to image+sound.

there is a room for everyone in US there are 300M+ people living in that country. 

Do you really think people only listen to r&b or hiphop or rhythmic songs? :rip:

they just dont trying to make a room for her on radio and simply that.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,501
On 1/3/2023 at 9:13 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Didn’t Gaga get like 5 songs to #1 on radio at the start of her career?

The US lagged behind Canada and Europe for Just Dance. And that was her imperial phase. She brought something new to the table.

Ever since the bag was fumbled, it's always been a hit and miss (more misses, unfortunately) with US radio. The one thing I feel people forget to take into account is the output/rollout/reception of the previous era likely affects the next one not just for the GP but also the curators for playlisting and radio.

I hope I'm wrong but unless there's huge budget from the label, I highly doubt Gaga and Bobby can just plan a massive era for LG7 and expect everything to fall into place as if they've laid the groundwork of goodwill with radio and playlist curators.

On 1/3/2023 at 7:18 AM, BloodyMary said:

there is a room for everyone in US there are 300M+ people living in that country. 

Do you really think people only listen to r&b or hiphop or rhythmic songs? :rip:

they just dont trying to make a room for her on radio and simply that.

Rap is SO DOMINANT though