Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/3/2023 at 5:39 PM, chartgaga said:

The screaming wasn’t the problem of PI cause let’s be honest Shallow bridge is shouty too… 2016 Gaga was still pretty much hated and waited to be considered a flop full time.

I honestly think it's the mixing or smthing like Shallow and MR studio versions are shouty but Shallow's trailer version was so crisp and i often find MR's Live better than studio :billie:

A Popster Is Born 13,411
On 1/3/2023 at 3:18 PM, Swallow said:

One of the worst songs EVER to be nominated for a Grammy. The nerve he had to complain about it not being nominated in the R&B categories :rip:

The way it’s still better than Anti Hero :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 1/3/2023 at 10:55 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Top Artist

#29(+2)

US #51(-7)

UK #27(-6)

So 2.1m?

On 1/3/2023 at 10:58 AM, Adarsh said:

The way it’s still better than Anti Hero :icant:

Nah, AH was cringe af in the beginning but now I cant help but to song to it whenever I hear it :katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/3/2023 at 9:31 AM, monketsharona said:

As much as France loves Gaga they clearly said 'keep your sh!t' during Joanne era.

I remember they only played PI on the release day and MR for a game on NRJ radio before dumping it few days after.

Million Reasons actually had lowkey impressive runs on Spotify Europe, especially at the time for a Gaga release and the fact joanne was payola poison. it charted for 20-30 weeks in Spain, Norway, Sweden etc just the same as ROM, but PI ruined MR chances a bit. 

Nowadays in France, it seems  like they would eat a song like MR off a spoon :dead:

in the UK they absolutely love basic pop radio fodder, especially from MPG. the cure almost topped airplay in UK spring 2017 and didn't even make the YEC 

A Popster Is Born 13,411
On 1/3/2023 at 3:32 PM, Swallow said:

Nah, AH was cringe af in the beginning but now I cant help but to song to it whenever I hear it :katy_pie:

For me it’s the opposite. Yummy was cringe but it’s really catchy, while Anti Hero’s melodies feel so forced. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Popster 124
On 1/3/2023 at 3:25 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Top Artist

US #51(-7) :gaga-scream:

UK #27(-6) :gaga-scream:

-7 + -6 = --13

She slipped 13 spots in just two countries. Imagine the DOWNFALL in the rest of the world :gaga-scream:

The DECAY:bradley:

Popster for Sale 44,844
On 1/3/2023 at 10:14 AM, dwuwpartii said:

-7 + -6 = --13

She slipped 13 spots in just two countries. Imagine the DOWNFALL in the rest of the world :gaga-scream:

The DECAY:bradley:

:mess:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1