Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,899
On 1/2/2023 at 8:33 PM, BenG said:

Maybe some of you should apply to become mods since you like policing posts so much

On 1/2/2023 at 8:47 PM, BenG said:

Just shut up and use the Ignore feature

We love you BenG but yes, sometimes certain graphs seem a little too much (like IAW or any other one that isnt about Gaga). But this is a chart thread and you are free to post them. If someone doesnt like them they can just ignore them.

:prideheart:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,899
On 1/2/2023 at 8:53 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Why can't you post the numbers like everyone else does here? Why do you need to pollute the thread every day? Want more attention? Put a watermelon around your neck and go outside.

This was rude and unnecesary. You can dislike the graphs but they are ON topic

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 1/2/2023 at 11:44 PM, Delusional said:

I mean are pages not filled with them? When did I say a lie? Likeeee 

I wasn't claiming you lied, just meant that the way your worded it it didn't seem like you actually loved them  

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 1/2/2023 at 11:59 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

It's my way hoe, swallow it or choke it. If nobody here wants to change, I won't be the one to change.

So it's okay to try to bully people into not posting chart-related info but asking you to stop your unnecessary aggressiveness is suddenly too much? 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Popster for Sale 41,911
On 1/3/2023 at 12:02 AM, BloodyOreo said:

So it's okay to try to bully people into not posting chart-related info but asking you to stop your unnecessary aggressiveness is suddenly too much? 

Just ignore lol

Gonna be banned soon enough

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

On 1/2/2023 at 8:55 PM, Doncho said:

This was rude and unnecesary. You can dislike the graphs but they are ON topic

On topic for whom? I don't come here to know how many streams so and so or so pulled, this is a GAGA forum as far as I know, if you want it to become an open forum for other topics like ATRL, at least change the name of the forum and stop using the name of a Gaga song.

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 1/3/2023 at 12:06 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yeah the trend kinda tanked today

Holding out faith that a lot of smaller videos are popping up that we just aren't aware of because the other bigger videos drown them out

It really sucks that we have no way to actually measure this trend 

A Popster Is Born 11,899
On 1/2/2023 at 9:08 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

On topic for whom? I don't come here to know how many streams so and so or so pulled, this is a GAGA forum as far as I know, if you want it to become an open forum for other topics like ATRL, at least change the name of the forum and stop using the name of a Gaga song.

This thread is called "Chart thread". Its focused on Gaga but we can share stats about other artists

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 23,206
On 1/3/2023 at 1:32 AM, BenG said:

Bite me

:eyega:

I didn't mean to be rude. I love all the graphs and it's always good seeing Born Again inching closer to 0 streams, but for health purposes, I don't understand why we're still getting IAW updates considering the amount of PTSD it already caused everyone here :mess:

Spoiler

I'll take it over the Chris Brown posts though

• lol 17

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 1/3/2023 at 12:11 AM, Gypsy Life said:

I didn't mean to be rude. I love all the graphs and it's always good seeing Born Again inching closer to 0 streams, but for health purposes, I don't understand why we're still getting IAW updates considering the amount of PTSD it already caused everyone here :mess:

Reveal hidden contents

its the oxygen you breathe, its a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled with thieves, its an art, the first gift you open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted.

• lol 11

On 1/2/2023 at 9:11 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Reveal hidden contents

Because the overprotection of this creature in this forum, added to his own lack of sense, made it a big snowball.