Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/29/2022 at 8:58 PM, monketsharona said:

Doesn't mean that much in 2020 she planned having both Vegas and CBT running in the same year before Covid happened;

I"m not that optimistic but the fact she has 2 years before Joker is released in theater, I wouldn't be that surprised if she's pushing a new album era beofre she's back actress mode. 

Enigma was already an established show in 2020 though and for what we know she could have halted it for the rest of the year after the May ‘20 leg since she had CBT + HOG preparation. Now the new Vegas show should be brand new and she has to rehearse it. 

I was talking about touring btw, knowing her I don’t think she would embark on a tour few weeks/months before J:FAD era. As regards new music, that’s a big question mark. 

Edited by Thrasher

A Popster Is Born 14,831

If she wants to fully promote an album in her 2009–2016 fashion, she definitely isn't going to release sh!t before J:FAD :excuseme:

If she agrees to promote an album how album are promoted in the streaming era ala FN –let me laugh, tbh–, she definitely could do it in around November 2023 or even early 2024 :excuseme:

• paws up 1

On 12/29/2022 at 12:05 PM, WildAmerican said:

She definitely won't release a new album before JFAD. After she films JFAD she'll rest and start working on music to be released after JFAD in spring 2025. :cm:

It makes more sense for her to be writing music after filming and releasing in late 2023/early 2024.

end of 2024 and early 2025 will be booked with Joker campaigning/promo.

She still has a certain number of albums to complete under her current contract in a given time frame.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/29/2022 at 2:10 PM, Arturo said:

It makes more sense for her to be writing music after filming and releasing in late 2023/early 2024.

end of 2024 and early 2025 will be booked with Joker campaigning/promo.

She still has a certain number of albums to complete under her current contract in a given time frame.

What are her current contract stipulations? Timeframes, number of albums, etc.?

Wasn’t her current contract started with Joanne? I feel like that means she needs a studio album every 36-48 months or so. So that would mean a studio album before JFAD.

On 12/29/2022 at 12:13 PM, gagajandro25 said:

What are her current contract stipulations? Timeframes, number of albums, etc.?

Wasn’t her current contract started with Joanne? I feel like that means she needs a studio album every 36-48 months or so. So that would mean a studio album before JFAD.

I think her initial contract ended with Joanne and she resigned before Joanne was released?

• paws up 1

On 12/29/2022 at 9:04 PM, danwasd said:

If she wants to fully promote an album in her 2009–2016 fashion, she definitely isn't going to release sh!t before J:FAD :excuseme:

If she agrees to promote an album how album are promoted in the streaming era ala FN –let me laugh, tbh–, she definitely could do it in around November 2023 or even early 2024 :excuseme:

Yeah like if she followed her peers pattern (folklore/evermore, Renaissance, 30 etc.) she could drop LG7 anytime in 2023/24 (given that she’s already working on it). 

But I think we all have a gut feeling that they would wait after J:FAD to serve the ASIB to LG6 hype over again. 

On 12/29/2022 at 3:04 PM, danwasd said:

I wouldn't say that's the ~norm~ for promotions nowadays though. And Fad ain't doing all that when she's way past her sophomore album and is way more solidified. In b4 she pulls a Renaissance and causes more meltdowns :enigma:

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/29/2022 at 2:15 PM, Thrasher said:

Yeah like if she followed her peers pattern (folklore/evermore, Renaissance, 30 etc.) she could drop LG7 anytime in 2023/24 (given that she’s already working on it). 

But I think we all have a gut feeling that they would wait after J:FAD to serve the ASIB to LG6 hype over again. 

The ASIB to LG6 hype was definitely helped by the OST, not just the movie. I don’t think we can count on that again unless JFAD has an OST, not just jazz covers.

• thanks 1

To be honest I think they'll have things ready for next year in terms of music mainly because they know she's not that type of artist getting huge anticipation for new project (à la Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Adele). Her numbers will be decent in start of course, no doubt of it mainly because she has a quite faithful fanbase, but she has undeniable issues keeping people interest in her solo music (not related to her 2008-2011 legacy music).

Lady Gaga is more about regularly polishing her public music image releasing regular things. I mean I just don't see her releasing new material in 2025, 5 years after her last big project that was battle keeping the general interest (with just a floppy jazz album and underperforming movie theme song released since this).

Or that's also a possibility Interscope just won't bet on her and don't care if she's tanking on her next album era or not. :oops:

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 14,831
On 12/29/2022 at 9:17 PM, gagajandro25 said:

The ASIB to LG6 hype was definitely helped by the OST, not just the movie. I don’t think we can count on that again unless JFAD has an OST, not just jazz covers.

inb4 the J:FAD OST is L4S :oprah:

• lol 1