Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/26/2022 at 2:36 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Judas TikTok Update (8 days): 28,1K (+10K)

The sound stalled pretty rapidly, but, thanks to the original choreo going semi-viral, the sound has had a second wind. I'll update the next 24h if I have the opportunity to see its growth.

Reveal hidden contents

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Judas TikTok Update (2 days): 29,8K (+1700)

Yeah, this trend is not exploding yet. I see the potential, but we need a few big accounts and perhaps this way it can have some momentum. Still, I think this will help Judas stay stable in the 600K/700K streams for some time, so as long as it does that, this sound will be worth it.

• paws up 4
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 12/28/2022 at 4:30 PM, Artur said:

Godga 2022 YouTube data!

Mexico, France and GODzil :dragon:

#2 Paris and #4 France
she is so huge in France 

an humblage for certain people here 

Poor Corvus Anus

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/28/2022 at 5:47 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Yeah, this trend is not exploding yet. I see the potential, but we need a few big accounts and perhaps this way it can have some momentum. Still, I think this will help Judas stay stable in the 600K/700K streams for some time, so as long as it does that, this sound will be worth it.

Reveal hidden contents

Not every song has to go super viral like Bloody Mary. I would f*cking love if one of the Chromatica songs will at least get its Judas moment tbh the album really deserves it.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 12/28/2022 at 6:46 PM, WildAmerican said:

this would be the first song to reach 15bn stream on spotify i fear

idk what is this base’s obsession with unreleased songs :dead:

they are unreleased for a reason aka they’re terrible :rip:

On 12/26/2022 at 4:07 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Monster TikTok Update: 4021 videos

Today this sound has surpassed 4K videos (I checked yesterday and it still had less than 4K). It’s not pulling great numbers per day, but it’s not too bad. There are a few recent and semi-viral videos, so I can see it doing good for the song’s streams (it has already had a few increases in streams)

lady gaga GIF

Monster TikTok Update: 4134 videos (+113)

Well, again, I see potential, because every now and then, a new semi-viral video pops up, but, as of now, it’s not getting anywhere.

• sad 2

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 12/28/2022 at 3:52 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Monster TikTok Update: 4134 videos (+113)

Well, again, I see potential, because every now and then, a new semi-viral video pops up, but, as of now, it’s not getting anywhere.

Same thing as Replay 

• paws up 1

Milion Reasons 673,495,846 (+247,458) +40k compared to yesterday

Rain On Me 889,644,052 (+350,206) +54k compared to yesterday

Perfect Illusion 199,685,724 (+37,706) +5k compared to yesterday

John Wayne 99,689,587 (+26,024) +4k compared to yesterday

• paws up 15
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

On 12/28/2022 at 4:47 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Reveal hidden contents

For this trend, I’m going to start including another sound that contains the normal version of Judas (not sped up) that has 644 videos. Here, there are a lot of very recent videos, but none of them are really viral. We’ll see with the upcoming days.

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 12/28/2022 at 2:57 PM, Thrasher said:

I agree with you and I still expect TTH to come but if it doesn’t I think this might be an explanation. 

Like we could blame Interscope if all viral hits would get instant TTH/Hot Hits placement but if Die For You and Mockingbird already set this precedent, that could just be the case for old songs. 

But as far as I know, both of those songs were official singles back in the day. Bloody Mary became one this month for the first time. Idk if that makes any difference. 

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/28/2022 at 4:57 PM, Ms I am a local said:

For this trend, I’m going to start including another sound that contains the normal version of Judas (not sped up) that has 644 videos. Here, there are a lot of very recent videos, but none of them are really viral. We’ll see with the upcoming days.

btw is Applause going viral or it's just a case of the T-word winning? :whatga:

• lol 1

On 12/28/2022 at 4:59 PM, danwasd said:

btw is Applause going viral or it's just a case of the T-word winning? :whatga:

I found a few things about Applause on TikTok that are quite interesting. I have to compile all the sounds that I found and I’ll make an update ASAP. But yes, we could say that TikTok is the reason behind Applause’s growth.

• paws up 2