Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 900
On 12/27/2022 at 11:48 AM, BloodyOreo said:

I think she's very inconsistent tbh but when she flies, she soars (Bad Romance, Poker Face, You and I, Bloody Mary, Sinner's Prayer, Million Reasons etc.) 

This may be my inner stan showing, but even when she falls short, Gaga usually ends up with a bop that someone will appreciate. 1000 Doves is my favorite song off Chromatica and I know how divided the fanbase is on that track.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 12/27/2022 at 1:28 PM, Ethel said:

1000 Doves is my favorite song off Chromatica and I know how divided the fanbase is on that track.

I always said the album version hits hard as someone who used to be suicidal. The piano version's tone is all angry but the album track becomes uplifting in the chorus and really works better for people seeking validation that it gets better eventually.

And the progressive trance element leading up to the bridge and final chorus reflects the repetitive nature of mental illness wearing you down and the constant fight to survive. Then you have the final push to be triumphant and I just

cry crying GIF

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • love 8

Popster This Way 900
On 12/27/2022 at 12:35 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Wait… who’s this @mattelbutch @Lazz Monster?

the next bad romance Black-woman-sliding-off-sofa-GIF-Tiffany-Pollard-source-unknown.gif

Y'all joke but it could have been a cute third single if they played their cards right.

It was used in a nationwide appliance commercial and I remember the reception to the song was really positive.

Could have been Applause + The Kia Hamsters 2.0.

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,595
On 12/27/2022 at 5:28 PM, Ethel said:

This may be my inner stan showing, but even when she falls short, Gaga usually ends up with a bop that someone will appreciate. 1000 Doves is my favorite song off Chromatica and I know how divided the fanbase is on that track.

Every album of hers as at least one timeless classic, that's for sure. 

• paws up 2

On 12/27/2022 at 6:36 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

I always said the album version hits hard as someone who used to be suicidal. The piano version's tone is all angry but the album track becomes uplifting in the chorus and really works better for people seeking validation that it gets better eventually.

And the progressive trance element leading up to the bridge and final chorus reflects the repetitive nature of mental illness wearing you down and the constant fight to survive. Then you have the final push to be triumphant and I just

cry crying GIF

Yeah, it hits hard, especially coming from Replay, Chromatica III & SFA, and then ending on a high note with Babylon. It really makes sense the way the tracklist was ordered. I still remember the first time I listened to it, laying down on my bed in the darkness. I really felt it. I felt Gaga’s pain.

Btw, glad you seem in a better place now. If you ever need someone to talk to, my DMs are opened :hugging:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 12/27/2022 at 1:43 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Btw, glad you seem in a better place now. If you ever need someone to talk to, my DMs are opened 

Thank you!! It took 2 years but I've left that behind almost 5 years now :gaga-thanks:

• hugs 1