Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 17,884
On 12/25/2022 at 9:47 PM, technologic said:

This video is FINALLY licensed under Lady Gaga and Bloody Mary. 

But when I click the "Bloody Mary" button, it opens this video :rip::dead::dead::dead::dead:
Is it just me??

Edited by OliverDespechao

Popster to Popster 4,593

If Gaga is going to perform at the Oscars, I really hope she will do the rumored medley with 'Danger Zone', it's the only scenario in which I can see the performance making noise and potentially giving *maybe* a second wind to HMH, regardless if small or big.

• paws up 6

On 12/25/2022 at 8:28 PM, Leptine said:

If Gaga is going to perform at the Oscars, I really hope she will do the rumored medley with 'Danger Zone', it's the only scenario in which I can see the performance making noise and potentially giving *maybe* a second wind to HMH, regardless if small or big.

Agreed and kinda want her to bring the Grammy's Shallow performance energy :enigma:

• paws up 1

On 12/25/2022 at 9:28 PM, Leptine said:

On 12/25/2022 at 9:52 PM, 0606060 said:

Agreed and kinda want her to bring the Grammy's Shallow performance energy :enigma:

When the anthemic rock arrangement hits just right and then--

Ḧ̷̢͓̮͔́e̵̡̨̩͊ẽ̷ë̶̟͂̚̕ë̶͍̣̕ë̵̛́͗͛e̸̜̰̚̕͝e̷͌̈́͑e̶̊e̷͂͝l̶p̶̢̣̈́ m̷̪̪̎̾e̷̳̝͍͊́͆̂ẻ̵̀̑̌e̴̞̔e

jessie-j.gif

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,826
On 12/25/2022 at 10:28 PM, Leptine said:

If Gaga is going to perform at the Oscars, I really hope she will do the rumored medley with 'Danger Zone'

Rumored according to who? random twitter fans? :disappointed:

• lol 1

On 12/25/2022 at 8:57 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

When the anthemic rock arrangement hits just right and then--

Ḧ̷̢͓̮͔́e̵̡̨̩͊ẽ̷ë̶̟͂̚̕ë̶͍̣̕ë̵̛́͗͛e̸̜̰̚̕͝e̷͌̈́͑e̶̊e̷͂͝l̶p̶̢̣̈́ m̷̪̪̎̾e̷̳̝͍͊́͆̂ẻ̵̀̑̌e̴̞̔e

jessie-j.gif

When they realize the brilliance in person and are forced to give her the win by the end of the night prompting her to perform Bloody Mary

jessie-j.gif

Edited by 0606060

Popster to Popster 3,094
On 12/25/2022 at 8:28 PM, Leptine said:

Where was this rumor? :enigma:

On 12/25/2022 at 10:49 PM, Stats4LG said:

Lady Gaga's most streamed months on Spotify OAT:

#1: June 2020 - 494M

#2: May 2020 - 354M

#3: July 2020 - 351M

#4/5: August & September 2020 - 297M

#6: December 2022 (so far) - 282M

Guess it’s safe to say December 2022 will indeed enter her top 5

On 12/25/2022 at 9:01 PM, Doncho said:

Thompson: This new version, when are we going to get to hear it in full? Is it something you'll perform on the road, or could we see it at the Oscars? I've spoken to Jerry about this, and he would be down for you and Lady Gaga doing something at the Oscars together.

Loggins: Really? That's an interesting idea. I haven't heard that, but from your lips to God's ears. I think it would be a blast to sing “Danger Zone” at the Academy Awards, especially having been involved with them 30 years ago when “Footloose” was nominated. Back then, they didn't like the original artists to perform it on the TV show, so I sat in the audience and watched other people do it. It was Debbie Allen singing and dancing to “Footloose.” To do what you suggested would be a fun thing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonthompson/2022/08/24/kenny-loggins-talks-top-gun-maverick-and-why-hed-love-to-perform-danger-zone-at-the-2023-oscars/?sh=4fabe8235dc7

Edited by xo_hours
  • paws up 5

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 12/26/2022 at 3:01 AM, Doncho said:

No, it was stated by the singer of the song in an official interview that he would like to do it.

On 12/25/2022 at 10:02 PM, 0606060 said:

When they realize the brilliance in person and are forced to give her the win by the end of the night prompting her to perform Bloody Mary

jessie-j.gif

Ohohohohuuuuuhhhh

jessie-j.gif

LAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

AnotherLeadingCardinal-size_restricted.g