Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,534
On 12/23/2022 at 1:32 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Or a good job? Between the fake boomerang and now the obviously bad makeup job, she's trolling for clicks for sure. Right? RIGHT? :laughga:

Well, the fake boomerang went pretty viral, good or bad way, it exposed Haus Rats to a lot of people :icant:

• paws up 1

Haus Labs is a disgrace that should have never happened. It’s a stain in her life, a chapter that should be banned, the reason why the world is a terrible place and whoever disagrees with me it’s because they just uh glee 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 2

On 12/23/2022 at 3:34 PM, yomama said:

It could but it probably won't, (you're also the biggest offender in that department)

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

even if i complain and meltdown i keep stream her 7/24 while i meltdown 

so im more useful than people who thinks heavy metal lover gonna go viral 

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/23/2022 at 12:08 PM, JennyWayne said:

The funny thing is that I don't even like Hoanne that much :icant: nowadays it's probably my least favourite Gaga album after ARTPOP. I dont even know how I got the Joanne-stan reputation. Is it because I prefer Jolene over ARTPOP? 

you literally have a Joanne-related pun as your username, ma'am :katy:

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 5

Honestly I rather Fad post some TikToks with ugly makeup then her treat us like Bey has treated the Hive for the last 6 months (though we know gagz probably has a media blackout planned after filming JFAD)

Lady Gaga Makeup GIF by MOODMAN

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, 0606060 said:

Honestly I rather Fad post some TikToks with ugly makeup then her treat us like Bey has treated the Hive for the last 6 months (though we know gagz probably has a media blackout planned after filming JFAD)

we're joking about it, but if we take it seriously for a moment, the fact that Haus Labs' team allowed her to post THAT is... a choice and a perfect example on how she's sorrounded with "yes, Gaga"-repeating parrots 

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/23/2022 at 2:32 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Or a good job? Between the fake boomerang and now the obviously bad makeup job, she's trolling for clicks for sure. Right? RIGHT? :laughga:

She just doesn't care if her makeup isn't perfect imo