Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347

and if they were to do a remix together i'd rather see GodGa on the remix of a bad bunny song than the other way around, cus we know he would go all out for it while if BB recorded a verse for a Gaga song let's say we wouldn't be able to beat the allegations that Gaga didn't even know that was a thing a la doc

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

The Fame Popster 316
On 12/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, Andreu said:

TIHTY is such a good song that I hate it ended up wasted like this

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Reveal hidden contents

but deep down I know that this is kind of revisionist, because back then it was already a lot to see gaga releasing a new original song and it being nominated for major awards after the artpop snubs

It’s an amazing song, luv her vocals on it. Should’ve been a hit tbh 

• paws up 4
  • love 2

Popstanne 7,562
On 12/23/2022 at 12:17 AM, Andreu said:

so none of yall were gonna tell me ms Karolina is coming for the oscar? Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Low-key would be a kii if she wins for Carolina after not even getting shortlisted for the short film category. I do hope that if she does end up winning she finally leaves the film industry alone though 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 12/23/2022 at 12:22 AM, JennyWayne said:

Low-key would be a kii if she wins for Carolina after not even getting shortlisted for the short film category. I do hope that if she does end up winning she finally leaves the film industry alone though 

Karolina as in the colombian chanteuse professionally known as Karol G 

JennyWayne

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 12/22/2022 at 11:09 PM, Andreu said:

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Reveal hidden contents

but deep down I know that this is kind of revisionist, because back then it was already a lot to see gaga releasing a new original song and it being nominated for major awards after the artpop snubs

The way she hadn’t missed with an award bait ballad until now :katy:

Spoiler

Although I love hand myself :laughga:

On 12/22/2022 at 6:12 PM, Andreu said:

and if they were to do a remix together i'd rather see GodGa on the remix of a bad bunny song than the other way around, cus we know he would go all out for it while if BB recorded a verse for a Gaga song let's say we wouldn't be able to beat the allegations that Gaga didn't even know that was a thing a la doc

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Reminds me of when charli xcx talked about the 911 remix and how she didn't even know if Nose knew about it (it's true it's true)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118e97e2770fe28484a2

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 12/22/2022 at 11:09 PM, Andreu said:

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Reveal hidden contents

The way she hadn’t missed with an award bait ballad until now :katy:

Spoiler

Although I love hand myself :laughga: