Doja invented laying on the floor wbk :applause:

To be fair in 2018 no old song could blow up this much

Spoiler

i just checked and they changed the rule in 2020

Spoiler

:icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,507
On 12/22/2022 at 5:51 PM, Arturo said:

Not to cause a meltdown but if this is US streams, BB says BM did 43.1 million streams on the week of Dec 9-Dec 15. 89% are from YouTube mostly from UGC. If the old rules were in place BM would be an easy Top 3 if not #1 :rip: 

@Gypsy Life

Reveal hidden contents

Lady Gaga may have stolen some of The Cramps' thunder. As weekly growth of on-demand streams of "Goo Goo Muck" slowed -- from 177% to 7% in the last two weeks -- on-demand streams of "Bloody Mary" increased 88% to 43.1 million in the week of Dec. 9. About 89% of the streams came from video platforms, namely YouTube, where the sped-up version of the recording is used in videos of people recreating the Wednesdaydance scene.

What I meant with first time cause few posts later it turned out it was US indeed, Ms Turo :education:

On 12/22/2022 at 9:42 AM, PanPikus said:

What I meant with first time cause few posts later it turned out it was US indeed, Ms Turo :education:

Well yeah we both agree that the first time i mentioned it was when I still thought it could be WW Ms. Pan

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596
On 12/22/2022 at 6:40 PM, Fame Romance said:

Monthly listeners:

53,110,187 (+332,545)

55M in January if BM starts to increase again with the New Year Eve boost ? 

inb4 BM continues to fall and there is no NYE boost :delulu_bird:

Popster for Sale 57,170
On 12/22/2022 at 6:44 PM, Miaou said:

55M in January if BM starts to increase again with the New Year Eve boost ? 

inb4 BM continues to fall and there is no NYE boost :delulu_bird:

We are not ready to see Just Gode and Gode Face do 1M on NYE with the recent slayage :giveup:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,596
On 12/22/2022 at 6:47 PM, Fame Romance said:

We are not ready to see Just Gode and Gode Face do 1M on NYE with the recent slayage :giveup:

I really hope you’re right :giveup:

Bad Romance also maybe ? 

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 442

I'm happy those rules aren't in place anymore generally, but it would've been nice enough for us this week if they just shrunk the percentage of user-generated streams ala paid/freemium streaming instead of removing it entirely.

Popster to Popster 4,484

On 12/22/2022 at 11:18 AM, Arturo said:
  Hide contents

glad there arent any meltdowns about the realization that if this happened in 2018, BM would be Gaga’s 6th #1 under the old rules

Billboard making it harder to get a hit? Who is in charge over there? Troy Carter? spacer.png

The Fame Popster 442

If her team wanted to treat it like a single in the new year, I do think it could end up on Hit Hits/TTH type playlists ala Play Date. It depends on how streams grow, but the US market definitely needs help on Spotify/AM. 

Radio being so on board proves how much Shazam matters. Never realized the true impact until now.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1